• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Magners League Predictions Comp

<div align='center'>Round 11 Results

TRF_ML_PC_LB11.png

Round 11 Winner - SportingNonsense

Overall Leader - Col

Click here to make your predictions for round 12.
</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Jan 11 2009, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ouch! only 5 points this round <_<

well done SportingNonsense on your round win[/b]

well actually 13, forgot to include your score from the Connacht Scarlets match.

<div align='center'>Round 12 Results

TRF_ML_PC_LB12.PNG

Round 12 Winner - Col

Overall Leader - Col

Click here to make your predictions for round 13.
</div>

YES! I'm second now :weightliftingnaner: :bananarock: :devban: :carrot: :banswor: :bana:
:vicecham:

not my finest round, made the predictions too early, should have changed some but at least I didn't change them for the worse like Speedy :p

That's five points closer I could've been the top three. :( :p
A gap beginning to grow between the top 3 and the best o' the rest it seems.

<div align='center'>Round 13 Results

TRF_ML_PC_LB13.png

Round 13 Winner - Sir. Speedy

Overall Leader - Col

Click here to make your predictions for round 14.
</div>

bah it's all the Scarlets fault, who'd have seen that win coming given their woeful recent form.

In fairness it was such a dross match that taking all points away from both sides would be the right result.

thought I was on to a winner there tipping Edinburgh but am the only sucker in that regard.

Dammit An Tarbh you stole my second place :rahh: :rahh: :%#%#: :%#%#:

GIVE IT BACK!!! :ar15firing5de: :gun_smiley:

Sir. Speedy tell me, have you been attending Harry Potter classes or are you just taking something?Because HOW THE **** are you able to win all these rounds? :blink:

Right then same applies for the next round of the ML competition as with the GP one, anyone who hasn't posted in the last 2 rounds or more will have their score trebled should they post in the next round. One time offer only but should allow you to close the gap significantly on the rest of us. Won't affect the weekly winner though.

Latest posts