• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Posters: Do they lift things? What do they lift?? Let's find out!

Reckon that's a career ender for Caron given his age.

Absolutely gutted for him though and am hoping I'm wrong.

'The Heaviest Boxing Match Eva' about to start and now being streamed for free with no undercard haha. Out with a whimper, not with a bang.

Yeah, I've been periodically refreshing but no dice

According to twitter it's been very **** but both have been dropped
I'll catch the highlights later

Edit:
Seen some clips on twitter - unsurprisingly Eddie wasn't keeping his real training secret, and looks as dog **** in the fight as he does on his youtube videos
Almost like surrounding himself with yes men and not going to a real boxing gym, despite being in an part of the world with some of the best boxing gyms in the game, was....a bad idea?

Last edited:
Interesting do you pair it with anyelse? Like a fitness watch or something?
No, I don't do any distance running or similar so have never found the need.

I'm currently on a 12 month subscription but will probably start doing 3 on and 1/2 off because you build intuition with.

they are a major sponsor on global cycling network so I see them all the time. I usually check my pulse and v02 in the morning with a pulsometer or I'll sleep with a wahoo on if I'm really in a training mood.

Has anyone tried vegan protein powder without any additives? I just bought pea protein isolate powder and it tastes bland as hell (unless I add a banana) but is way more natural and has less additives. I have always bought flavoured whey protein from amazon but most of them are rammed full of artificial sweeteners etc. and let's just say my digestive system didn't always agree with it.

I'd imagine unflavoured whey (or anything else for that matter) protein would be equally bland. A quick Google throws up all sorts of wheys (sorry) of adding flavour.

I'd imagine unflavoured whey (or anything else for that matter) protein would be equally bland. A quick Google throws up all sorts of wheys (sorry) of adding flavour.

Yeah the flavour was one element. I've added frozen mango and berries before which works well. Was also curious to know if others have used vegan pea protein and if it's as effective as whey. Guess there's no whey of knowing until you've tried both.

I used to use unflavoured whey and it was fine to taste as it taste of nothing much really.

Why you having vegan protein anyhow? Probably the worst diet choice out there especially for building muscle easily and cheaply. Is it a diet choice or intolerances?

I used to use unflavoured whey and it was fine to taste as it taste of nothing much really.

Why you having vegan protein anyhow? Probably the worst diet choice out there especially for building muscle easily and cheaply. Is it a diet choice or intolerances?

More intolerance related I'd say. Whey seems to make my digestive system play up (I won't go into the details) and thought I'd give the pea protein a try. It wasn't expensive at all (£40 for 5kg) and I'll see if there is any difference once I've gone through it all.

Latest posts