• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF RUGBY 08 PATCH SEASON 20-21

Okay, I'll try and explain...

The following files contain the set play formations.

Classic:
a2ee21f142ccb31da38cfbfa2c7be6ad.xml

Loop:
3c666e2499507adebc5883750b1d9959.xml

Miss Pivot:
434b0cf2a27279e9a526a473446f91de.xml

Cross Kick:
1d2dca50206135e56c296aed09cc0f35.xml THIS PLAY WORKS BETTER (I.E; LESS PREDICTABLE WHEN THE FLY HALF IS NOT SO DEEP)[/TD]

Miss:
133e40027a22bb07095c5076ce5376b0.xml

Pivot:
938dc2d9a8d15f1562e3ec0456f882b7.xml

Dummy Switch:
12dc88722f2629d3d2a262c0f7a49136.xml

Within these files, you can determine where the animation starts...and who recieves the ball from each play (more on this later).
By moving the fly half closer, there is a higher likelihood of the ball being recieved whilst on the run (instead of static ball recieved 10 metres behind the gain line).
By modifying this alone, it makes the AI less predictable. You could probably alter the position of the fly half for each set play.

Here is the layout of the .xml file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="US-ASCII"?>
<setplay name="pivot" type="3">

<sequenceNames>

<triangleSequence name="QUICK_SETPLAY_THREE_SWITCH"/>
<circleSequence name="QUICK_SETPLAY_THREE_MISS"/>
<crossSequence name="QUICK_SETPLAY_THREE_PASS"/>
<squareSequence name="QUICK_SETPLAY_THREE_POP"/>
<introSequence name="QUICK_SETPLAY_THREE_INTRO"/>

</sequenceNames>

<buttonPlayers>
<entry button="1" player="13"/> THIS DETERMINES WHO RECIEVES THE PLAY IN EACH ASSIGNED PLAY. i.e; (1 = SQUARE, 2 = CROSS, 3 = CIRCLE, 4 = TRIANGLE BUTTON)
<entry button="2" player="14"/>
<entry button="3" player="15"/>
<entry button="4" player="12"/>
</buttonPlayers>

<ruckvalues>
<flyHalfOffset x ="-16" z = "-10"> THIS DETERMINES WHERE THE FLY HALF STANDS. X = WIDTH FROM THE RUCK, Z = DEPTH IN METRES
</flyHalfOffset>

<cpurange min = "3.0f" max = "6.0f">
</cpurange>

<humanrange min = "4.0f" max = "4.0f">
</humanrange>

</ruckvalues>

<scrumvalues>
<flyHalfOffset x ="-16" z = "-10"> WIDTH & DEPTH OF THE FLY HALF FROM THE SCRUM
</flyHalfOffset>

<cpurange min = "3.0f" max = "6.0f">
</cpurange>

<humanrange min = "4.0f" max = "4.0f">
</humanrange>

</scrumvalues>
This brilliant. Thank you

Does anyone know how i can change my resolution. I deleted my profile and i forgot how i made it 1366x768 again. I can seem to get it right again

Mjc studios still have a few profiles, you can can also hex edit if you dont find a suitable profile, the guide is somewhere on this forum

Try this post by sharkie

Hex editor is needee

Is anybody else experiencing world league crashing when trying to recruit players?

Yep, that's a thing we still have a problem with. It may be because the id numbers for each player have changed and that World League relies on certain id players to rank them according to this file..
2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.xml

@ama1 can u please upload the teams.csv for the editor.

Also do you have free players in this roster? I like to create a few extra U18 low rated players to replace top players in my starting WL team

Here is the teams.csv for the editor.
There's approx 116 free players in the roster.
They are all named 'New Player' and are all under the nationality 'Spain'

Attachments

• Teams.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 89
hello friends of the forum. I can tell you that I am working on a new update of rugby 08 for the 20-21 season ... I have the kits quite advanced ... there is still a lot left ... I hope to finish it in a month or so ...
hello friends of the forum. I can tell you that I am working on a new update of rugby 08 for the 20-21 season ... I have the kits quite advanced ... there is still a lot left ... I hope to finish it in a month or so ...

TRF SEASON 20-21 PATCH.

friends after hard work updating all the kits of the teams for season 20-21 I can finally release this patch which is an update of the previous patches. Basically kits, posters, balls and several other things were updated ...

Launch two patches simultaneously that you must install in two different folders. For this you must copy the original game files and copy them to another folder with a different name, then copy and paste the patch files in each folder.

* Tournaments update.

* RWC 2019
* TOUR LIONS 20-21
* GUINNES PRO14 20-21
* TOP14 20-21
* PREMIERSHIP 20-21
* SUPER RUGBY TRANS-TASMAN 20-21
* TRI NATIONS 20-21 (PUMAS, ALL BLACKS, WALLABIES)
* WORLD LEAGUE (DOES NOT COMPATIBLE WITH PATCH LIST.)

* YOU CAN PLAY ALL TOURNAMENTS IN THE GAME USING THE LIST (20-21)

*the list is 90% complete and use player from usa, uruguay and russia to complete the squads that generally occupy the last places of each squad.

CLARIFICATION:

*** THESE PATCHES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH AMA1'S LISTING ***

friends made this update with the intention of being able to play all the most important tournaments in the world until now, downplaying the world league. please understand that patching and kitting takes a lot of work and time.

Patch 1: https://www.mediafire.com/file/in4wbxzbujdy1ez/PARCHE_20-21_TOP14_%26_TRANS_TASMAN.rar/file

Patch 2 : https://www.mediafire.com/file/q0wb985qn4f2jl9/PARCHE_2019_PRO14_%26_PREMIERSHIP.rar/file

list: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0qoz2ktec4xyal2/20_21.ros.rar/file

Enjoy!!!

Last edited:
TRF SEASON 20-21 PATCH.

friends after hard work updating all the kits of the teams for season 20-21 I can finally release this patch which is an update of the previous patches. Basically kits, posters, balls and several other things were updated ...

Launch two patches simultaneously that you must install in two different folders. For this you must copy the original game files and copy them to another folder with a different name, then copy and paste the patch files in each folder.

* Tournaments update.

* RWC 2019
* TOUR LIONS 20-21
* GUINNES PRO14 20-21
* TOP14 20-21
* PREMIERSHIP 20-21

*the list is 90% complete and use player from usa, uruguay and russia to complete the squads that generally occupy the last places of each squad.

CLARIFICATION:

friends made this update with the intention of being able to play all the most important tournaments in the world until now, downplaying the world league. please understand that patching and kitting takes a lot of work and time.

Patch 1: https://www.mediafire.com/file/in4wbxzbujdy1ez/PARCHE_20-21_TOP14_%26_TRANS_TASMAN.rar/file

Patch 2 : https://www.mediafire.com/file/q0wb985qn4f2jl9/PARCHE_2019_PRO14_%26_PREMIERSHIP.rar/file

Enjoy!!!
Thanks Peter so much for your hard work and I look forward to giving this a go over the next few days. When you say this is an update on previous patches does that mean we need them installed as well or is it OK to install this fresh?

Thanks Peter so much for your hard work and I look forward to giving this a go over the next few days. When you say this is an update on previous patches does that mean we need them installed as well or is it OK to install this fresh?
copy and paste over previous patch

TRF SEASON 20-21 PATCH.

* Tournaments update.

* RWC 2019
* TOUR LIONS 20-21
* GUINNES PRO14 20-21
* TOP14 20-21
* PREMIERSHIP 20-21

CLARIFICATION:

Enjoy!!!
Absolutley fantastic job @peter83, i've just installed now and everything is perfect. Thanks again for all of your hard work. Just wondered if there is a way to add the premiership to the tournament section again? I see this is missing in this latest patch. I will also be recording a tutorial video over the next couple of days and ill post the link here so that anyone who is having any problems can use is for help.

I seem to have had a few crashing issues, several in the squad management section and after each game i've played so far it crashes. I'm just playing exhibitions no tournaments.

Latest posts