• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF RUGBY 08 PATCH SEASON 20-21

friends, you have to copy and paste the patch files into the game folder ... the roster list you copy and paste in my docs / ea rugby 08 and play ...

mMoc (mMoc)
amis, vous devez copier et coller les fichiers patch dans le dossier de jeu ... la liste de la liste que vous copiez et coller dans mes docs / ea rugby 08 et jouer ...
ne fonctionne pas

I wonder if @ama1 can have a look at @peter83's patch and make his fly half adjustments etc compatible with it? As well as his roster file?

Yo guys great mod !!! Can anyone make a preview video for the mod . Maybe we can advertise it ! I would have , but unfortunately my pc is down . Thanks for the mod ! Cant wait to finally take on my mates .

Yo guys great mod !!! Can anyone make a preview video for the mod . Maybe we can advertise it ! I would have , but unfortunately my pc is down . Thanks for the mod ! Cant wait to finally take on my mates .
Hi mate, I've got several different tutorials on my channel with this Mod and I've just done a preview/showcase which you can see here

@peter83 any idea why the crashes happen after each game? I've done exactly as you've said when installing the mod and I know a few people have had the same issue. Is there a certain action I can change or check. Has anyone installed this and not had the crashing problem? If there is perhaps they could explain how they Installed the mod incase I've done something wrong. Cheers.

Hi mate, I've got several different tutorials on my channel with this Mod and I've just done a preview/showcase which you can see here

friend, you should not give credit to ea sports since if it weren't for the people on the forum who keep editing this great game it would have already disappeared. It is my personal opinion.

friend, you should not give credit to ea sports since if it weren't for the people on the forum who keep editing this great game it would have already disappeared. It is my personal opinion.
You and the guys here at the rugby forum are mentioned several times in this video and also links to this page are in the description. Not sure what else I can do?

You and the guys here at the rugby forum are mentioned several times in this video and also links to this page are in the description. Not sure what else I can do?
I think he mean you shouldn't say EA Sports Rugby 21. That sounds like a clickbait ***le. EA Sports didn't make this patch. It would have have been better if you said "TRF Rugby 2021 Patch/MOD for EA Sports Rugby 08" in the ***le. @peter83 @ama1 @geostar and a few others really work hard to keep this game alive. They help around alot on this form. We are just a handful still on this forum playing this game. Thanks for promoting this patch tho maybe more Patch makers will see this and there can be more help. This forum especially needs people that can make faces for the game. I like channel

I think he mean you shouldn't say EA Sports Rugby 21. That sounds like a clickbait ***le. EA Sports didn't make this patch. It would have have been better if you said "TRF Rugby 2021 Patch/MOD for EA Sports Rugby 08" in the ***le. @peter83 @ama1 @geostar and a few others really work hard to keep this game alive. They help around alot on this form. We are just a handful still on this forum playing this game. Thanks for promoting this patch tho maybe more Patch makers will see this and there can be more help. This forum especially needs people that can make faces for the game. I like channel
Yep no problem, I wasn't sure exactly what he wanted me to do but as requested I have changed the ***le and added TRF mod 20/21 for Rugby 08 to it. Hopefully this has not caused offence. I have nothing but respect for you guys and my intension was only to help you out with these videos so that you could direct people to them instead of having to answer the same questions over and over. My apologies again.

The game keeps crashing after I play or try to play a tournament????
Are you using your own profile or the one that came with the patch. I did a clean install and dont have any crashes (except WL transfers)

I wonder if @ama1 can have a look at @peter83's patch and make his fly half adjustments etc compatible with it? As well as his roster file?
You can just copy the files @ama1 mentioned from his link (one where he explains how to do it) to the patch @peter83 providedy.

Good to see a couple of new names still enjoying this wonderful game

You can just copy the files @ama1 mentioned from his link (one where he explains how to do it) to the patch @peter83 providedy.

Good to see a couple of new names still enjoying this wonderful game
Thanks a lot for getting back to me. I will have a play around with this later

Latest posts