• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

Thanks mate. No idea why it suddenly decided to change its self?...

Hi all, has anyone created a patch for the 2010/2011 Heineken cup. I'm just looking for something basic to change the groups and fixtures rather than the whole thing. Cheers!!!

Hey JDV im using your roster to improve the AI , i have already made the game harder , hope you dont mind , will upload the roster after im finished.

Hi JDV.This is my first Post.Just wanne say You doing a great Job.Love the new patch.Going to load it at home.Playing Tri Nations againts two of my friends tonight.One thing I notice is that Nonu isnt in the All Blacks team. Why is that.

Thanks mate. No idea why it suddenly decided to change its self?...
Anything is possible with this game, trust me!

Hi all, has anyone created a patch for the 2010/2011 Heineken cup. I'm just looking for something basic to change the groups and fixtures rather than the whole thing. Cheers!!!
I'm including the patch for the 2010/2011 Heineken Cup in my next update, don't believe you can get just something basic at the moment because you'll need to create a new team (Aironi) and other new things...

Hey JDV im using your roster to improve the AI , i have already made the game harder , hope you dont mind , will upload the roster after im finished.
No problem mate.

Hi JDV.This is my first Post.Just wanne say You doing a great Job.Love the new patch.Going to load it at home.Playing Tri Nations againts two of my friends tonight.One thing I notice is that Nonu isnt in the All Blacks team. Why is that.
Thanks and I can't remember why Nonu wasn't in the All Blacks team, probably due to injury at the time???You can always add him yourself.

!!!Announcement!!!

If everything goes according to plan, my next update should be released, at the latest by the end of next month (November) but hopefully sooner.So watch this space!;)

Can someone tell me what the function of the Global edit is on the rugby editor

geostar i cant remember what it does but i can remember it is very minor.

intercept great to c u again been a long time modding for lotr was terrible so its good to be accepted back into this community

If everything goes according to plan, my next update should be released, at the latest by the end of next month (November) but hopefully sooner.So watch this space!;)

Will there be updated super 15(or 14 if you cant add 15) teams?

he should be able to add another team but its all down to scripting also i havnt been on for ages but is it now possible to have three kits the home, away and the heineken cup kit because i really liked some of the kkits used like bath and northamptons

Will there be updated super 15(or 14 if you cant add 15) teams?

No, there isn't a way (that I know of) to add teams to a tournament, so the Super 14 will have to stay like it is, same goes for the 3/4 Nations...Only thing that can be done is by creating the Melbourne Rebels and giving instructions on how to swap them with a current S14 team...

he should be able to add another team but its all down to scripting also i havnt been on for ages but is it now possible to have three kits the home, away and the heineken cup kit because i really liked some of the kkits used like bath and northamptons

Welcome back mate, and no I still haven't gotten the game to be able to add a 3rd kit, only the mini-kit...

so u replace the away kit with the alternate if that is the case i no this sounds stupid but you could delete other teams and make a replica team with the alternate so u hav 2 kits 1 with 1 without does that sound stupid or could that solve the problem

The easiest way by far is to just have a .bat file or something similar that means you can swap files for a certain mode.

So like.. heineken cup.bat would load home and euro kits (as away kit) and the h-cup ball and h-cup stadium graphics. Unfortunately, i don't know how to make .bat files, though they are quite easy i would have thought once you know how not to mess the thing up.

Actually though, thinking about it.. if you took a kit file.. of any team and renamed it to a unique filename, can you not go into the kit.xml and add that filename, so the game would load it from that?

Hi King, did you manage to asked someone to help with the melbourne rebles kit and Kit back?,

yeh u culd do that i suppose but it would be easier and quicker to swap teams like some of the french teams some of them arnt even important

Latest posts