• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

uhm I don't get that problem, its probably because I play with all the teams as user teams. . . ;)

does anyone knows about any FRENCH TOP 14 patch from 2010-2011 season??? I'm so excited about playing in a patch that contains the teams and the tournament... THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

How do I download these? I downloaded the files and extracted them into the folder it said but the game hasnt changed at all! Please help!

re-install the game (fresh copy) and then extract all the files inside the directory given and you should get the patch running.

oh and does anyone got a new roster for the norther hemisphere tour?

thanks

Last edited:
thanks for the help but sadly reinstalling it and rextracting the files does nothing and it still does not work.

does anyone knows about any FRENCH TOP 14 patch from 2010-2011 season??? I'm so excited about playing in a patch that contains the teams and the tournament... THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Don't know really, maybe the guys from the French Patch Team will make it but I can't tell you with any certainty.

thanks for the help but sadly reinstalling it and rextracting the files does nothing and it still does not work.
Post a screen shot of the location to where you extracted the files please, for both the roster file and patch files.

What happens?, which appears when you try to download?

its jus tthat it takes me to a website and i save the file into the certain rugby 08 folder
is that what im meant to do or do i ave to do summat else pllzzz help??

its jus tthat it takes me to a website and i save the file into the certain rugby 08 folder
is that what im meant to do or do i ave to do summat else pllzzz help??

You must download the file and save it wherever you want, and then extract it contents in the Rugby 08 folder, you understand dude?

You must download the file and save it wherever you want, and then extract it contents in the Rugby 08 folder, you understand dude?

so i go to the website it takes me to then i click download then that little box comes up so i click save as soon as it says into the rugby 08 folder or do i click find ???
i dont know anything me lmao

Last edited:
Hey guy's just wondering how do u edit rugby 08 e.g. players and kits by yourself? what software is used? as i wish to edit kits myself i just need some guidence, cheers

What do you mean by players? For stats, try Woosaahs Rugby 08 editor.
For kits, you need a graphic design program (Photoshop, Corel)

Hey Ross in your next update will the islander players still have white bodies? because my tattoo mod won't work unless they have their own islander bodies as I left white guys with baselayers and gave the islander baselayer tattoos instead of a baselayer.

@intercept king I realise you said you well release your patch in the next few weeks, I guess I am a little excited haha, any information on date of release?

Using photoshop, which are the files 2 open that contain the kits?

Don't know really, maybe the guys from the French Patch Team will make it but I can't tell you with any certainty.

Post a screen shot of the location to where you extracted the files please, for both the roster file and patch files.

Sorry for the late reply, haven't been on. Here:

34751168.jpg

Sorry for the late reply, haven't been on. Here:

34751168.jpg

There's the problem, they are in 'My Documents'.
The only files to go in that folder are rosters and profiles.

Place all update files in the Rugby 08 folder, which should be C>Program Files> EA Sports>EA Sports (TM) Rugby 08.
Place all of the files (the .BIG. FSH, XML and other files from the patch) in that main folder.

Latest posts