• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

Intercept King will the Super 15 Update be prior to the new game releases from HB and Sidhe? If not that's cool just like playing a season along side the season and wasn't sure if I should wait a few more weeks to start it or if it's going to be longer than that and its better to start my Super Rugby season with the current patch. Thanks

hi this patch is amazing but i've one question to use i need to have the other patch or i ca use on a rugby just downloded?????

On world league, I am Bennton treviso vs leeds carnegie, I have alredy played them in a knockout match but now its a normal one, but the game doesnt load and it says that something wasnt abble tp load. What hapenned?I think its a plaers file that cant load

hi this patch is amazing but i've one question to use i need to have the other patch or i ca use on a rugby just downloded?????
it works on mac???
You don't need any other patches installed for this patch to work, and I don't know if it will work on Mac because I don't have Mac.

Intercept King please give me ur own instructions
In your Rugby 08 main folder where the Rugby08.exe file is, does it look anything like this:
attachment.php

On world league, I am Bennton treviso vs leeds carnegie, I have alredy played them in a knockout match but now its a normal one, but the game doesnt load and it says that something wasnt abble tp load. What hapenned?I think its a plaers file that cant load
the thing wich cant load is b5bd2d04586c571 etc.big

Does the error occur when you must play at Leeds stadium?

The game crashes when I try to play Ten Nations.
Otherwise awesome, thanks a whole bunch!

yes it does
Did you download and apply the "LEEDS STADIUM FILES FOR WL" fix which can be found on the 1st page under OTHER IMPORTANT / USEFUL DOWNLOADS?

The game crashes when I try to play Ten Nations.
Otherwise awesome, thanks a whole bunch!
As on the 1st page:
Quick fix for 10 Nations crashing bug:You only need to delete a file that came with the patch files that you placed in the Rugby 08 main folder, this is the file:
fc97f8249c0206d5a7ac824387d38e96.big

Hey thanks for the patch!
i only have one problem, the roster works but i dont have any of the new kits, stadiums or menu screens etc, ive only got the roster, is there something i need to do with the files after outting them in the ea rugby 08 folder?

Hey thanks for the patch!
i only have one problem, the roster works but i dont have any of the new kits, stadiums or menu screens etc, ive only got the roster, is there something i need to do with the files after outting them in the ea rugby 08 folder?
In your Rugby 08 main folder where the Rugby08.exe file is, does it look anything like this:
attachment.php

i installed the game but i use the disc to run it. it could be that i have not looked in the right folder and used the saves folder instead of the game info data if that makes sense
*facepalm*

Latest posts