• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Six Nations 2013 Fantasy Rugby

53rd. Hell Yeah!!

23 points from Mr. Halfpenny. Diolch.

You also have 3 props in your front-row. I'm tempted to go through everyone's teams and name and shame people who've got it wrong. This is a rugby forum boys, do things right...... :p

Nothing wrong with three props in the front row if you think they're going to get more points than two and a hooker ;)

Nothing wrong with three props in the front row if you think they're going to get more points than two and a hooker ;)

I suppose rugby is all about bending the rules, and ESPN haven't bothered to differentiate. Still, makes me a little sad..... nah, not really, just trying to be annoying :p.

I suppose rugby is all about bending the rules, and ESPN haven't bothered to differentiate. Still, makes me a little sad..... nah, not really, just trying to be annoying :p.

Changed now, or are you going to have a whinge that their both loosies or tighties. :p

Alright well still on the podium (just about). That tryless round really shafted me. Honestly, who would've thought Scotland would score the most tries in the 6 Nations on any given weekend?

Healy being out's a bit of a pain too... Not many front rows who can actually score nowadays <_< (except Bevington...)

Last edited by a moderator:
I may only be halfway on the log here, but I am top of my uni team's league so that is all that matters :p

With one great tackle on Ashton and four men holding up Flood......

Latest posts