• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Talks Women

Typical women eh? I wonder what they're saying about Ranger though...and he apparantly has a great time. Maybe you should get a leather jacket and be a guy with a bad reputation. Always works well in the 'movies'.

Eidt: Like when Spiderman gets the emo haircut and starts acting the ass...

Edit again: Look! Ranger even has a bad reputation on TRF! He totes styled it that way.

All the girls that were partying last week are showing up for college this week. A whole new bunch of hotties looking confused at the computers in the computer lab.

One of them is standing at a computer and has a fantastic orse. Tiz the bomb.

Deffo that. I normally just strut up to the first beezy i see in town and subtly let her know that i have full neg rep on trf. The hardest part is trying to calm her down. I invite anyone to try it

Deffo that. I normally just strut up to the first beezy i see in town and subtly let her know that i have full neg rep on trf. The hardest part is trying to calm her down. I invite anyone to try it

If I find ever my memory card for my camera, I shall get a friend to video me trying that on some girl in a pub. We could make a TRF compilation, add a musical background and go for Christmas number one. - Having a Christmas number one would get us SO much 'ladies'.

If I find ever my memory card for my camera, I shall get a friend to video me trying that on some girl in a pub. We could make a TRF compilation, add a musical background and go for Christmas number one. - Having a Christmas number one would get us SO much 'ladies'.

Just as long as it's not Stand Up For The Saracens

That's wonderful.. that's simply outstanding...my ex merely spread vicious rumours about me..

Sadly, having finally unearthed the thing (I only heard about it from a friend), she is a) rather peripheral to the piece and b) I don't appear to have been the rudest person to her judging from her complaints. Oh well.

I think I'll stick to the original story. It's funnier.

Go on.

Still don't understand how this tread isn't constantly on the run.

Well anyway right, over the last few months myself and various friends have come our of some reasonably long term whatcha-call-its.

Now, it's not that none of us have any 'game'. We were all great at chatting up women when we already had girlfriends (what's with that anomaly?), but now their gone and women are suddenly absolutely baffling again...anyone figured out how they work yet?

How does one pick up women these days? Things seem to have changed a lot in the last 2.5 years.

Still don't understand how this tread isn't constantly on the run.

Well anyway right, over the last few months myself and various friends have come our of some reasonably long term whatcha-call-its.

Now, it's not that none of us have any 'game'. We were all great at chatting up women when we already had girlfriends (what's with that anomaly?), but now their gone and women are suddenly absolutely baffling again...anyone figured out how they work yet?

How does one pick up women these days? Things seem to have changed a lot in the last 2.5 years.

In jest but it is one of the most hilarious/constructive youtube channels floating around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts