• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Talks Women

My story about women... er, myself, and how I met my current boyfriend. I think it's noteworthy simply because it's a case of me moving in with him before we even started dating, which I find pretty funny.

Anyway, in mid-August I moved to Arizona, from Maryland, because the university in Maryland was going to discontinue my degree program and I had to transfer. Originally I was set to rent a room from a middle-aged couple whose children had grown up and moved on. However, we instantly didn't like each other and after a few weeks of living with them, I moved in with my current boyfriend, who was at the time a new friend and classmate. Within a few weeks of me moving in with him, we started dating, and we've been happy ever since. :)

Congrats Tricia! Were you at the University of Maryland by chance? Why did they discontinue your degree program if you don't mind me asking?

How does everyone have such lovely stories on how they met their better half :p I met mine in a bloody dingy nightclub.

How does everyone have such lovely stories on how they met their better half :p I met mine in a bloody dingy nightclub.

Ha :p don't worry, first got introduced to my girlfriend by my flatmate when I was completely off my face after a night out in the Students Union. Think we'd stumbled to her flat for some reason, and the for the first 2 or 3 weeks of us knowing each other she only knew me as ''that drunk guy who was in our flat''. We started to properly get to know each other at Varisty (Swansea vs Cardiff) since my flat and her flat got the bus together and had seats next to each other in the match. Once again I was trashed by the end of the day though :p I thought I must be giving a bloody awful impression of myself!

Haven't actually seen my girlfriend in about 2 months since she's been on holiday and working (I'm a lazy git and did bugger all in my summer holidays while she worked for pretty much all of it) but she's moving up to Swansea in the next day or two and I should see her on Monday :D

She is probably the first girlfriend who I've actually liked for a bit before going out with them, pretty much all my previous relationships started with me meeting and getting with a girl at a party/nightclub and then thinking '**** it might as well go out with them'. Last time I did that it within a couple of weeks I realised I had bugger all in common with her and was trying to figure out a way to break up...not a great situation

Nice ***s substitute for a personality until the right one comes along :p
Nice ***s, if nice enough, have been known to cause war. I recall a certain infamous Hellen. Imagine how nice her rack must have been...

Did a silent disco gig at Kingston university freshers ball on friday night. My oh my there is something in the water over there. Wit i wew =D

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

Firstly TRF M Two One, lovely story, it should be a film.

Secondly, Brilliant thinking Peat, but that bit is literally impossible.

Em, they're not munters, but I've spent the last week in the depths of the computer labs so I possibly have been seeing below average ladies while the babes have been out for freshers week and hence too hungover to actually be in college...my current theory.

This seems a plausible theory. Computer labs aren't exactly known for being homes of sexiness. Can't you hack into the CCTV or something or am I display utter ignorance of computing?

I got chatting to this old bird at the local who decided to call her daughter and coax her into coming down for a drink because she wanted me to take her out. Was a good call coz Im still with the lass 2.5 years later. And she cooks like a chef!!!!! Hard to find these days.

This seems a plausible theory. Computer labs aren't exactly known for being homes of sexiness. Can't you hack into the CCTV or something or am I display utter ignorance of computing?

Law Student not some sort of IT genius. I have exams in a couple of weeks then I'm visiting the GF in Edinburgh (shwing) and then I'll probably be more in the mood for staring at girls when I get back.

And my god shall I oggle.

Law Student not some sort of IT genius. I have exams in a couple of weeks then I'm visiting the GF in Edinburgh (shwing) and then I'll probably be more in the mood for staring at girls when I get back.

And my god shall I oggle.

You did say. Durr.

My ex wrote a piece in the Daily Mail about how rude Englishmen are after we broke up. I call that making an impression.

Hey!!! No nudity allowed on TRF!

I am not okay with this rule.

Also, i would like to take this time to draw attention to the fact that i have made much of the sex with many different women. Feel free to be jealous.

I am not okay with this rule.

Also, i would like to take this time to draw attention to the fact that i have made much of the sex with many different women. Feel free to be jealous.
1251797161668.png

You did say. Durr.

My ex wrote a piece in the Daily Mail about how rude Englishmen are after we broke up. I call that making an impression.

That's wonderful.. that's simply outstanding...my ex merely spread vicious rumours about me..

That's wonderful.. that's simply outstanding...my ex merely spread vicious rumours about me..

Typical women eh? I wonder what they're saying about Ranger though...and he apparantly has a great time. Maybe you should get a leather jacket and be a guy with a bad reputation. Always works well in the 'movies'.

Eidt: Like when Spiderman gets the emo haircut and starts acting the ass...

Edit again: Look! Ranger even has a bad reputation on TRF! He totes styled it that way.

All the girls that were partying last week are showing up for college this week. A whole new bunch of hotties looking confused at the computers in the computer lab.

One of them is standing at a computer and has a fantastic orse. Tiz the bomb.

Last edited:

Latest posts