• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Tri Nations Fantasy Rugby

it sure is with the abs having wrapped up the comp already. this comp is fairly close and the lack of centres this week should make it interesting

* making notes for future tactics

I am not too confident about my team taking the round this time, I had to retain certain players to save on trades which incidently is going to win this tournament, for this reason there's a player or two that's not in my team, should they score a lot of points in this match I'm f*cked but it's a gamble I am willing to take, fortune favours the brave an all that.

van niekerk just screwed me bad!!!!!! HHHmmmmmm now I f*%cked for the last 2 rounds.

Originally posted by TheBokke@Aug 25 2006, 02:52 PM
van niekerk just screwed me bad!!!!!! HHHmmmmmm now I f*%cked for the last 2 rounds.
:eek: I am sorry to hear.... :bleh!: I nearly got caught out by the same thing, my boss was in the office so I couldn't change my team at the time and so she spared me from losing another trade!

yeah. if someone wanted to, they could change their team during the game or at FT. but then i would lose all my trades :huh: :angry:

Damn I continue my slide towards the bottom of the group. Stupid utility players.

I lost another 1.4 Mill so my team is toast with 2 games still to go.

Oh man 10 more changes that's all I got bloody left!

:wall: Should've read more into who'd play the following games also...

not eniterly true. I still have 8 trades left and my team has been heavy with abs the last few weeks. the trick is picking guys like mils and mcCaw that don't get rotated.

I did say (joined by Thebokke too I believe) a while ago the boys will be sepreated from the real fantasy managers in the lsat couple of rounds. I even explained the law of requisite variety but did anyone belive me? No, you all thought I was stoned or something didn't ya? Bwahahaha

yeah i am pretty screwed, i have 4 trades left after this game. only got 3 kiwis in the team had to drop carter but got pretorius, no idea who the kicker for saf is goign to be (dont follow them much you see)

i am going to suck more than usual :)

Latest posts