• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF World Wide Meetup Day

No joke guys, I just got back from a night out in Reading where I got three girls numbers. Three!

London was just too overwhelming for me to pull out my witty charm. One of them even has a boyfriend FFS!

I'm sure you don't believe me, but over here it seems to be a lot easier than the London Walkabout.

I would put a generic 'Thanks for the weekend guys' comment, but I can't find words to express how fun it was. Aside from Paris, I can't think of anywhere better to watch the final than London. "Bouncing" pretty much sums it up for me.
[/b]

Yeah yaeh, it's because in Reading the Will Greenwood thing might still work whereas here in the big smog everyone knows he's a poor commentator....girls doesn't like boys who arent cunning linguists.

Yeah yaeh, it's because in Reading the Will Greenwood thing might still work whereas here in the big smog everyone knows he's a poor commentator....girls doesn't like boys who arent cunning linguists.
[/b]

The scene is the Ship & Shovel pub at Embankment.

Quintes arrives and takes a seat.

He takes a moment to adjust his Bok jersey and regard the crowd...

..he takes a casual look at Webby..then looks away up to the ceiling..

..before saying aloud "Hey guys, Will Greenwood is the worst commentator ever right?"

Genius :lol:

Latest posts