• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF World Wide Meetup Day

G

getofmeland

We shall have to see about getting these printed on the Saturday... or I will have a look before...

P

Prestwick

I'd pay for that **** man.

Anyway:

noticeel1.jpg

G

getofmeland

Prestwick's Shirt Idea

White shirt
Text on front:
"TRF:
DANCIN' LIKE BANANAS SINCE 1872!"
and on the back
TRF RUGBY WORLD CUP MEET 2007

Price = £13.40 a shirt

K

Klarkash-ton

I'd love to come, but work has inconveniently sent me to Sweden for the weekend! (unfortunately, that's not as good as it sound, but may get a chance to get back down to the Icebar...)

OTOH wouldn't mind being back in Wellington either...make or break in the ANZ cup final.

P

Prestwick

I'd love to come, but work has inconveniently sent me to Sweden for the weekend! (unfortunately, that's not as good as it sound, but may get a chance to get back down to the Icebar...)

OTOH wouldn't mind being back in Wellington either...make or break in the ANZ cup final.
[/b]

But did you not appeal to your boss about the virtues of baiting the welsh man?!

P

Prestwick

Right the table is all booked. Managed to get the price down to £10 each for 7 but the food will be i little smaller.

those who are coming please pm me your mobile numbers.

P

Prestwick

Also. A basic schedule for the Saturday:

11am: Myself, Tim and Charlie meet up with Matt at London Victoria.
Midday: Arrive in town, dump whatever stuff we have at the club, head out for a prime peice of grass for some touch rugby.
2pm: Go back to club, get bags, go to Hostel to check in.
2:30pm: Get ready for the afternoon and evening ahead.
3pm: Head out, maybe for more touch rugby or whatever. I dunno.
5pm: Head for something to eat.
6pm: Head for the club for some pre-match drinks.
7pm: Head for Sirocco to claim our table.
8pm: Watch match.
9pm: Kill Quintes. Go to the Bok Bar.

I Bleed Black, when are you heading into London? Quintes, when are you and your mate heading into London?

Q

QKXV

Also. A basic schedule for the Saturday:

11am: Myself, Tim and Charlie meet up with Matt at London Victoria.
Midday: Arrive in town, dump whatever stuff we have at the club, head out for a prime peice of grass for some touch rugby.
2pm: Go back to club, get bags, go to Hostel to check in.
2:30pm: Get ready for the afternoon and evening ahead.
3pm: Head out, maybe for more touch rugby or whatever. I dunno.
5pm: Head for something to eat.
6pm: Head for the club for some pre-match drinks.
7pm: Head for Sirocco to claim our table.
8pm: Watch match.
9pm: Kill Quintes. Go to the Bok Bar.

I Bleed Black, when are you heading into London? Quintes, when are you and your mate heading into London?
[/b]

It seems you're expecting a South African victory Petrus?
I'll probably only meet you guys at Sirocco for warm up drinks. A few calls to make to France in the afternoon to speak with the boys first and some other responsibilities. Looking forward to it. See you there

G

getofmeland

Right Guys...

I was wondering whether we could get to Sirocco about half and hour early, due to the fact I wanna have a chat with someone who will be attending...

Also on the Sunday, we NEED to find a pub showing the Newcastle vs Bath game...

P

Prestwick

Right Guys...

I was wondering whether we could get to Sirocco about half and hour early, due to the fact I wanna have a chat with someone who will be attending...

[/b]

Well i dunno..i have the tickets for the night here on my e-mail. I dont really want to get there too early if yot know what i mean.

G

getofmeland

<div class='quotemain'>
Right Guys...

[/b]

Well i dunno..i have the tickets for the night here on my e-mail. I dont really want to get there too early if yot know what i mean. [/b][/quote]

By Half an hour early I mean 6.30 instead of 7... Its for the benefit of the board...

R

RC

I think if this "meeting" involves hot girls we should oblige.
If not...well, charlie can just go f*** himself then.
B)

G

getofmeland

I think if this "meeting" involves hot girls we should oblige.
If not...well, charlie can just go f*** himself then.
B)
[/b]

This Meeting Will Involve Will Carling I hope and Ken Yeadon...

P

Prestwick

Well then, I'm back, reasonably sober but what a night eh chaps?! An excellent night and a huge thanks to everyone who came along.

Prizes go to Quintes for bouncing around like a spring on ectasy, I Bleed Black for being quite possibly the most modest and down to earth guy on the planet and Matt for being a punch bag for me and Charlie.

Photos -> http://www.flickr.com/photos/prestwick/set...57602588732205/

And a video of myself, getofmyland, Webby and RC getting ready for the fun!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R0pKg5q8AeY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R0pKg5q8AeY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The bad news was that I knackered my phone drunkenly stumbling into a corner of Leicester Square's Walkabout bar and cracking the screen :(

Today, we went to Covent Garden and enjoyed some superb opera singing and classical quartet music fun! Very relaxing and we just chilled for an hour or so before the rugby.

G

getofmeland

You have forgotten the funniest moment of the weekend....

Getting back to the room in the Hostel and discovering a random Japanese guy in Tim's bed...