• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF World Wide Meetup Day

Ok, i've got my transport sorted.
I'll be in London at 11am. You guys will have to tell me where to meet you lot and i'll have to hop on the tube and go around in circles for ages, but kick off's at 8pm so i should have about 30 minutes to spare.

I'm taking normal casual clothes and also some smart-casual (shirt and jeans).
I'll bring the rugby ball - pray it's not raining otherwise that plan is out of the window.

Come on guys, who'll be there and when?!
[/b]

Sorry Matt, we're now organising the meet in Inverness, Scotland. :bana:

Nay its just smart casual and jerseys.

Me and Webby have booked the accomodation. Basically its at a hostel near Kings Cross which has reasonable reviews and hopefully we'll all be staying in a 4 bed dorm...however, in the unlikely event that we get split up into different rooms:
  1. Matt HAS to start singing loudly in Welsh
  2. Myself, Webby and Charlie need to put on our best scowling outraged faces and complain loudly and bitterly.
THEN we'll get put in a room together! :D

Myself and Webby can turn up whenever so we'll probably be at London Victoria Coach station welcoming Matt at 11am.

Right lads - considered pulling out for a minute when we were booted from the comp, but have recovered again now and looking forward to a bit of touch footy and being able to enjoy a game where I won't be stressed out sitting on the edge of my seat!!

Prestwick - I canny get hold of my mate in europe at the mo, so best just to work on me being there - but can chip in extra for table if needed.

Will meet up with you guys on the footy field if you can give me a time and place when you know.

Oh yeah, you have to come mate! All hands to the pump, if you're a member and reside in the UK its your solem duty to come along!

Anyway, I'll be meeting up with Saintsfanwebby at London Paddington before 11am so you might want to turn up there. After that we'll travel down to Victoria to hook up with RC. Don't know when Charlie is turning up.

QKXV and his friends will be meeting up with us later.

Will meet up with you guys on the footy field if you can give me a time and place when you know. [/b]

We'll considering how long it took some of us to organise accomodation, expect to know at about 11pm on the Friday night. :p

No, seriously, I can't wait for this now. Part of me isn't that fussed whether England are there or not - it's all about TRF Touch now. I'm in training; starting now...

This is gonna be great.
I'm gonna get people meeting me at the coach station so i won't get lost in the 'Big Fog' - happy days.

Now this game of touch rugby...it sounds like there are only going to be 5 of us there. But games can always be made with a few people regardless!

Ok, so i'm bringing down the bare essentials (plus rugby ball) and hoping for the best (ie good weather!)
:D

<div class='quotemain'> Ok, i've got my transport sorted.
I'll be in London at 11am. You guys will have to tell me where to meet you lot and i'll have to hop on the tube and go around in circles for ages, but kick off's at 8pm so i should have about 30 minutes to spare.

I'm taking normal casual clothes and also some smart-casual (shirt and jeans).
I'll bring the rugby ball - pray it's not raining otherwise that plan is out of the window.

Come on guys, who'll be there and when?!
[/b]

Sorry Matt, we're now organising the meet in Inverness, Scotland. :bana:

Nay its just smart casual and jerseys.

Me and Webby have booked the accomodation. Basically its at a hostel near Kings Cross which has reasonable reviews and hopefully we'll all be staying in a 4 bed dorm...however, in the unlikely event that we get split up into different rooms:
  1. Matt HAS to start singing loudly in Welsh
  2. Myself, Webby and Charlie need to put on our best scowling outraged faces and complain loudly and bitterly.
THEN we'll get put in a room together! :D

Myself and Webby can turn up whenever so we'll probably be at London Victoria Coach station welcoming Matt at 11am. [/b][/quote]

How Much is the hostel? Have you booked a bed for me?? What should I bring?? Will be arranging transport tomorrow...

no-one in wellington want to meet up????

true it is a monday and most people will be working, but ill take the morning off.... anyone????

no-one in wellington want to meet up????

true it is a monday and most people will be working, but ill take the morning off.... anyone???? [/b]

It will be the sunday there won't it??

Go I Bleed Black in the touch footy! I want you to run rings around those guys! I need you to humble the english, lol!

Go I Bleed Black in the touch footy! I want you to run rings around those guys! I need you to humble the english, lol! [/b]

The only one he'll be running rings around is the unfit Welshman!

Go I Bleed Black in the touch footy! I want you to run rings around those guys! I need you to humble the english, lol!
[/b]

Come one mate - we both know these pommie geezers don't know how to play rugger proper... wink wink nudge nudge. ( Bit of pre-match kiwi arrogance - just to make it seem real !!!)

On a more likely note with my current physical condition and all, I'll be lucky to walk onto the bloody field!!!

<div class='quotemain'> Go I Bleed Black in the touch footy! I want you to run rings around those guys! I need you to humble the english, lol! [/b]

The only one he'll be running rings around is the unfit Welshman!
[/b][/quote]

RC - Is your shop in Cardiff right opposite the castle? I saw it as I was catching the Mega Bus last weekend, but had no time to duck my head in the door.

Seriously though guys, I hope you all have a great time and I envy you all getting this chance to catch up with other TRF members.

Seriously though guys, I hope you all have a great time and I envy you all getting this chance to catch up with other TRF members. [/b]

Bah I hate the lot them, I am just going to get ******!!!

RC - Is your shop in Cardiff right opposite the castle? I saw it as I was catching the Mega Bus last weekend, but had no time to duck my head in the door. [/b]

Yeah, that's the *******.
Well...it pays the bills.

<div class='quotemain'> Seriously though guys, I hope you all have a great time and I envy you all getting this chance to catch up with other TRF members. [/b]

Bah I hate the lot them, I am just going to get ******!!!
[/b][/quote]

C'mon Charlie. You know hate is a strong word, maybe you just really, really, really don't like them?

honestly i have no idea what day this game is on.

sunday or monday ill be there if there are other members going ot be there.

otherwise it will be a home job :)

How Much is the hostel? Have you booked a bed for me?? What should I bring?? Will be arranging transport tomorrow... [/b]

Room was £22. Not too bad considering we've booked it fairly late. Managed to get our own TRF dorm as well, so we shouldn't annoy anyone else. Not straight away at least. And yes, you do have a bed in that room.

Personally I'm just turning up in combats, trainers and a rugby shirt (or similar combination) for mucking about, with a shirt, jeans, shoes and change of underwear for the night out. Along with toiletries of course. Bare essentials really.

<div class='quotemain'>
How Much is the hostel? Have you booked a bed for me?? What should I bring?? Will be arranging transport tomorrow... [/b]

Room was £22. Not too bad considering we've booked it fairly late. Managed to get our own TRF dorm as well, so we shouldn't annoy anyone else. Not straight away at least. And yes, you do have a bed in that room.

Personally I'm just turning up in combats, trainers and a rugby shirt (or similar combination) for mucking about, with a shirt, jeans, shoes and change of underwear for the night out. Along with toiletries of course. Bare essentials really.

[/b][/quote]

Change of underwear.... I am going commando!!!

Well Who would like a T-shirt?? With TRF on Tour...... [/b]

Yes please. Possibly with a big English Rose on the back. :D

And by the way guys, I've checked with the hostel, and they have confirmed that the happy TRF campers will have their own dorm. Party on!

Latest posts