• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF World Wide Meetup Day

Wonder if the poor guy ever plucked up the courage to go to sleep again?

I'm so racked with guilt. Well, a bit.

Well you were eyeballing the poor guy while saying very angrily "get the **** out of my bed!" over and over again.

I take it Tim yet again was displaying his enforcer tatics?

judgewebb.jpg

Well guys, have finally just made it home on Sunday nightand have to say a very enjoyable night out with the lads!!

Thanks Prestwick for putting the show together, The bar was great, atmosphere second to none, Gracious winners and losers, and oh my god... the absolutely knockout barmaid who kept the boys topped up with cold lager and irresistible charm... Stunning.

sooo knackered... must sleep.....

the absolutely knockout barmaid who kept the boys topped up with cold lager and irresistible charm... Stunning.
[/b]

Not to mention rugby related shots at (we worked it out) £5 a go.

Definately couldn't refuse her though.

I'm struggling to remember whether or not I owe you a drink for managing to make the French girl smile. I've got a feeling we wrote it off due to the insane difficulty level of the challenge, but I have a vague memory of teeth being shown in something resembling happiness.

I'm struggling to remember anything that happened past 7pm on Saturday! Seriously, you could tell me that the England vs South Africa match was 80 minutes of the starting fight scene out of West Side Story and I'd just nod and agree.

Thanks for coming along IBB, there will be more meet ups or whatever coming up. If you want to go see some Rugby in London give me and Tim West-Country (Webby) a call!

I think lurking somewhere on getofmyland's phone is a photo so dodgy that it would push the boundaries of this forum. It will shock and appal, trust me on that.

EDIT: One thing that next time we must do is press gang the Irish to either come here or challenge them to sort out a weekend in Ireland for us. I dabble in Japanese Animation circles and banter on many forums in that genre which have allot of anime fans from various home nations and nobody thinks twice about hopping on a Ryanair flight either to or from Dublin for a meet up. In fact, the guy getofmyland met upstairs if known as Lazarus, he's organised many meet ups including a sizable Irish contingent in the UK. We're due to return the favour early next year by travelling to Dublin and then Cork XD

So yes, we need to rope the paddies into this.

I am sat at work now, still with a stinking headache... bit worried we haven't heard anything from Matt, did someone watch him get on his bus, I fear that he may be wondering around preying on some Fat Minger's in Walkabout and swapping bracelets with them...

Cheers Guys for a fantastic Weekend... Thoughly enjoyed... We partied like we won...

Look forward to the next event...

I am sat at work now, still with a stinking headache... bit worried we haven't heard anything from Matt, did someone watch him get on his bus, I fear that he may be wondering around preying on some Fat Minger's in Walkabout and swapping bracelets with them...

Cheers Guys for a fantastic Weekend... Thoughly enjoyed... We partied like we won...

[/b]

Speaking of which, the girl who gave him her bracelet wants it back depereately, she gave me her number and she wants matt to give her a call so she can return his sweaty armband and get her precious bracelet back, details will follow.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Speaking of which, the girl who gave him her bracelet wants it back depereately, she gave me her number and she wants matt to give her a call so she can return his sweaty armband and get her precious bracelet back, details will follow. [/b][/quote]

:lol:

So now we know what Matt was really up to. Bit of a long-winded way to get her number but it seems to have worked. ;)

EDIT: One thing that next time we must do is press gang the Irish to either come here or challenge them to sort out a weekend in Ireland for us. I dabble in Japanese Animation circles and banter on many forums in that genre which have allot of anime fans from various home nations and nobody thinks twice about hopping on a Ryanair flight either to or from Dublin for a meet up. In fact, the guy getofmyland met upstairs if known as Lazarus, he's organised many meet ups including a sizable Irish contingent in the UK. We're due to return the favour early next year by travelling to Dublin and then Cork XD

So yes, we need to rope the paddies into this. [/b]

Bring it. I will wipe the floor with all of you in tip rugby, despite being slow and terribly unfit.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Speaking of which, the girl who gave him her bracelet wants it back depereately, she gave me her number and she wants matt to give her a call so she can return his sweaty armband and get her precious bracelet back, details will follow. [/b][/quote]

f*** off does she want her bracelet back!
Lol.

Great night, and it was fantastic to meet some of guys for the first time and great to see the others as well...ok, Pete's an exception to that rule. ;)

Gonna go do a write up on the weekend.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Walkabout was carnage. It got to me in the end during when I was trying to give Charlie directions for Kings Cross so he could head back:

<Prestwick> Hey, guys, do we know which way is Kings Cross?
<Webby> Why? Are we heading home?
<Prestwick> No, but Charlie wants to know...
<RC> Hey guys. are we heading home?
<Prestwick> No...look I just told you I-
<QKXV> Guys! You're going home now?!
<Prestwick> Listen for one minute..we're not go-
<Freddie> Ah non! You are leaving?
<Prestwick> ARRRRRRRRGHHH!
<Random drunk South African woman> Ha ha, southsh hemishphresh winsh again.
<Prestwick> f*** off.

Apart from that moment, Walkabout was excellent!

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Seriously she does, she gave me her number to give to you. Would I lie to a Welshman that thinks he's a Welshman? Why would I confuse the confused? I'll PM you her number.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Seriously she does, she gave me her number to give to you. Would I lie to a Welshman that thinks he's a Welshman? Why would I confuse the confused? I'll PM you her number.
[/b][/quote]

Now as a welshman who thinks he's a welshman, this number i have now was it given because she was interested in me or was it given becuase she really wants her bracelet back.
If she's actually interested in me i'll call her and see if she's on facebook to prove to people that she wasn't fat - maybe a little plump - and she wasn't that minging!
If she wants her bracelet back she can go f*** herself, coz i had to go and buy a new sweatband today to make up for my stupid drunken antics.

Any idea what she wanted, mate?

Me or the bracelet?

Yes, i found the book thank f***.
Haha!

Now...i just contacted the fat minger.

Uh-oh...

Thanks lads, Hein had a excellent first night in London, so thanks for making him and myself welcome.

I dont remember a great deal from the walkabout on, but looking back at the night, NZ, England, Wales,SA and even our French friend, were all well represented out on the large... Perfect way to see out the tournament.

Top marks to RC, as it sounds like he was the closest to scoring, well except for Cueto...

Right People lets get Planning for the Final in New Zealand in 4 Years...

If we have 1% of what happened on Saturday it will be amazing...

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Now as a welshman who thinks he's a welshman, this number i have now was it given because she was interested in me or was it given becuase she really wants her bracelet back.
If she's actually interested in me i'll call her and see if she's on facebook to prove to people that she wasn't fat - maybe a little plump - and she wasn't that minging!
If she wants her bracelet back she can go f*** herself, coz i had to go and buy a new sweatband today to make up for my stupid drunken antics.

Any idea what she wanted, mate?

Me or the bracelet?
[/b][/quote]

Matt, I'd just like to let you know that pulling off that bracelett was one of the most satisfying experiences of my life. Ever.

By the way chaps, Freddie the Frenchman got in touch to say thanks for letting him tag along and ALLEZ AU CONTACT or something in french. And I'm apparently going to Toulouse sometime this season to see the big stade play.

No joke guys, I just got back from a night out in Reading where I got three girls numbers. Three!

London was just too overwhelming for me to pull out my witty charm. One of them even has a boyfriend FFS!

I'm sure you don't believe me, but over here it seems to be a lot easier than the London Walkabout.

I would put a generic 'Thanks for the weekend guys' comment, but I can't find words to express how fun it was. Aside from Paris, I can't think of anywhere better to watch the final than London. "Bouncing" pretty much sums it up for me.

Latest posts