• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF World Wide Meetup Day

We shall have to see about getting these printed on the Saturday... or I will have a look before...

I'd pay for that **** man.

Anyway:

noticeel1.jpg

Prestwick's Shirt Idea

White shirt
Text on front:
"TRF:
DANCIN' LIKE BANANAS SINCE 1872!"
and on the back
TRF RUGBY WORLD CUP MEET 2007

Price = £13.40 a shirt

I'd love to come, but work has inconveniently sent me to Sweden for the weekend! (unfortunately, that's not as good as it sound, but may get a chance to get back down to the Icebar...)

OTOH wouldn't mind being back in Wellington either...make or break in the ANZ cup final.

I'd love to come, but work has inconveniently sent me to Sweden for the weekend! (unfortunately, that's not as good as it sound, but may get a chance to get back down to the Icebar...)

OTOH wouldn't mind being back in Wellington either...make or break in the ANZ cup final.
[/b]

But did you not appeal to your boss about the virtues of baiting the welsh man?!

Right the table is all booked. Managed to get the price down to £10 each for 7 but the food will be i little smaller.

those who are coming please pm me your mobile numbers.

Also. A basic schedule for the Saturday:

11am: Myself, Tim and Charlie meet up with Matt at London Victoria.
Midday: Arrive in town, dump whatever stuff we have at the club, head out for a prime peice of grass for some touch rugby.
2pm: Go back to club, get bags, go to Hostel to check in.
2:30pm: Get ready for the afternoon and evening ahead.
3pm: Head out, maybe for more touch rugby or whatever. I dunno.
5pm: Head for something to eat.
6pm: Head for the club for some pre-match drinks.
7pm: Head for Sirocco to claim our table.
8pm: Watch match.
9pm: Kill Quintes. Go to the Bok Bar.

I Bleed Black, when are you heading into London? Quintes, when are you and your mate heading into London?

Also. A basic schedule for the Saturday:

11am: Myself, Tim and Charlie meet up with Matt at London Victoria.
Midday: Arrive in town, dump whatever stuff we have at the club, head out for a prime peice of grass for some touch rugby.
2pm: Go back to club, get bags, go to Hostel to check in.
2:30pm: Get ready for the afternoon and evening ahead.
3pm: Head out, maybe for more touch rugby or whatever. I dunno.
5pm: Head for something to eat.
6pm: Head for the club for some pre-match drinks.
7pm: Head for Sirocco to claim our table.
8pm: Watch match.
9pm: Kill Quintes. Go to the Bok Bar.

I Bleed Black, when are you heading into London? Quintes, when are you and your mate heading into London?
[/b]

It seems you're expecting a South African victory Petrus?
I'll probably only meet you guys at Sirocco for warm up drinks. A few calls to make to France in the afternoon to speak with the boys first and some other responsibilities. Looking forward to it. See you there

Right Guys...

I was wondering whether we could get to Sirocco about half and hour early, due to the fact I wanna have a chat with someone who will be attending...

Also on the Sunday, we NEED to find a pub showing the Newcastle vs Bath game...

Right Guys...

I was wondering whether we could get to Sirocco about half and hour early, due to the fact I wanna have a chat with someone who will be attending...

[/b]

Well i dunno..i have the tickets for the night here on my e-mail. I dont really want to get there too early if yot know what i mean.

<div class='quotemain'>
Right Guys...

[/b]

Well i dunno..i have the tickets for the night here on my e-mail. I dont really want to get there too early if yot know what i mean. [/b][/quote]

By Half an hour early I mean 6.30 instead of 7... Its for the benefit of the board...

I think if this "meeting" involves hot girls we should oblige.
If not...well, charlie can just go f*** himself then.
B)

I think if this "meeting" involves hot girls we should oblige.
If not...well, charlie can just go f*** himself then.
B)
[/b]

This Meeting Will Involve Will Carling I hope and Ken Yeadon...

Well then, I'm back, reasonably sober but what a night eh chaps?! An excellent night and a huge thanks to everyone who came along.

Prizes go to Quintes for bouncing around like a spring on ectasy, I Bleed Black for being quite possibly the most modest and down to earth guy on the planet and Matt for being a punch bag for me and Charlie.

Photos -> http://www.flickr.com/photos/prestwick/set...57602588732205/

And a video of myself, getofmyland, Webby and RC getting ready for the fun!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R0pKg5q8AeY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R0pKg5q8AeY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The bad news was that I knackered my phone drunkenly stumbling into a corner of Leicester Square's Walkabout bar and cracking the screen :(

Today, we went to Covent Garden and enjoyed some superb opera singing and classical quartet music fun! Very relaxing and we just chilled for an hour or so before the rugby.

You have forgotten the funniest moment of the weekend....

Getting back to the room in the Hostel and discovering a random Japanese guy in Tim's bed...

Latest posts