• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF XV

R

Rugby_Cymru

Ok, guys! This was an idea i just had.
I'm gonna put up a list of positions and we're gonna make up our own TRF XV.
Place your name's in the position you play(ed) in real life and we'll see if we can fill the XV.
If someone has taken your place in the squad then the two battling for position should state their case as to why they feel they should be picked for that position ahead of the other TRFer. It will then go to a vote between the posters (first to 5 votes, or something maybe...)
I just wanted to see what our team would look like with everyone from here in it.

Feel free to copy and paste this XV into your msg and add your name.
If you want to contest a position, start your post with "CONTESTING!" and then state your claim as to why you should replace the other TRFer. The other TRFer will also have to make his argument as well before it goes to the vote.

Here we go:

14. Rugby_Cymru

Let's fill it, guys!

14. Rugby_Cymru
10. loratadine

i think thts my best position now, ive flirted with everywhere in the backs, but i think next year when i go back full time, thts the position ill opt for, another one from the outside half factory.

14. Rugby_Cymru
12. Ripper
10. loratadine

1. gjohn85

aww lovely, got ripper outside me, now now mate, dont expect to see the ball, im gunna be kicking for touch, and nailing the drop goals. f*** going wide.

haha, well im not trusting you with the ball. your worse than sonny parker youll get exposed to much. ill just trust myself, i may dish over the occassional cross field kick out to the wings, but ill by pass a free flowing passing game.

Used to Play Prop now play Lock at Number 4...

Can I be Captain as well ;)

14. Rugby_Cymru
12. Ripper
10. loratadine

1. gjohn85
4.Getofmeland ©

well I think DC is taking 9 and 10 and 12 are already taken so ya'll can put me at 11 or 13 depending on which one is taken next.

I always miss fullback when we do this usually, so 15 is mine this time round.

ahhhh your a full back webby, i always thought you were an outside centre for some reason

15. SaintsFan_Webby
14. Rugby_Cymru
13. Canadian_Rugby_Guy
12. Ripper
10. loratadine
9. DC

1. gjohn85
4.Getofmeland ©

lora could you imagine that half back pair right there, me an you workin the 9 and 10 brings back memories of marshall mehrts!

15. SaintsFan_Webby
14. Rugby_Cymru
13. Canadian_Rugby_Guy
12. Ripper
10. loratadine
9. DC

1. gjohn85
4.Getofmeland ©
8. Mr. Laxative (formerly Jacko)

I'm a great Number 8 - trust me. Also can play flanker and second row as well. So, if anyone is ruled out I'm happy to fill in. 8's my preference though.

15. SaintsFan_Webby
14. Rugby_Cymru
13. Canadian_Rugby_Guy
12. Ripper
10. loratadine
9. DC

1. gjohn85
3.Tightheadflop
4.Getofmeland ©
8. Mr. Laxative (formerly Jacko)

Latest posts