• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF XV

i would muller carter. wouldnt have a chance, id show him my inside shoulder, then smash him so hard, then after the match id bang the f*** out of him yum yum.

Yeah...bring on Nanu and Umaga...Let them try to do to me what they did to BOD.

11 or 15 for me and as 15 is already gone i'll take 11... its where i started my rugby career ;)

the original trf 1st 15 wud skool u useless pricks...

i had wally and rassie as loosies...

the original trf 1st 15 wud skool u useless pricks...

i had wally and rassie as loosies...
[/b]

What you fail to realise is that rugby is all about superficiality these days.
We have the prettiest back line and the biggest muther f***ing forwards going!
Useless pricks? Try "skooling" that! :rolleyes:

...Now, where's my Fudge Hair Gel?

dont start with me new bloods...yes i know alot about useless pricks..all the northerners on these boards are them..and i have had quite the pleasure bringing them down to the south and showing them what real rugby is about

your team is a bunch of scumbags way worse then the lions team that toured our shores..if only we could ressurect the old trf team to show you what its about...once again slut face do not start with me!!..i am to you as tana umaga is to odriscoll..you are only a couple of breathes away from death on these boards f***ing with me!

be gone northern asswipe!

dont start with me new bloods...yes i know alot about useless pricks..all the northerners on these boards are them..and i have had quite the pleasure bringing them down to the south and showing them what real rugby is about
[/b]

Er...the orignal TRF team (which was also a bit of fun) had northerners in it. Me for example.

Probably would have beaten the new version though, I seem to remember there being an immense back row.

Can't beat THIS backline!
Old's out. New's in.

Anyway, why the hostility?

Is someone taking your position?

Provided I get plenty crash ball off 10 and slow ball off the ruck, we'll score plenty tries. Running, 'sexy' rugby? Not for me! Stick it up the jumper and bosh i think!

what are you doiung, i thought you were a winger,

pfft nz fly halfs will never be better than welsh, apart from carter.

and its not the real trf xv alot of the oldies are long gone, theres a new crop now, so hands of my 10 jersey.
[/b]

Because while playing in NZ I realized I was a better 1st 5 So ill keep the number 10 on... I miss Kafta and sambad...I just started posting on here alot more as of late, But I think ill leave LOL since they are gone.

They aint gone they are just busier in their "REAL" life unfortunatly, they do still post tho

15. SaintsFan_Webby
14. Rugby_Cymru
13. Canadian_Rugby_Guy
12. Ripper
10. loratadine
9. DC

1. gjohn85
2. Edinburgh_gunner
3. Tightheadflop
4. O'Rothlain
5. Getofmeland ©
6. Gay-Guy
7. Woosaah
8. Mr. Laxative (formerly Jacko)

Played flanker a few times in my younger days, buy my last position of hooker is already gone. G-O-N-E

Latest posts