• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF XV

where's Mark Shaw, he'll be a good wing. Plus we need to look at the seven spots on the bench, six now as I believe O'Rothlain has already claimed a spot.

if you want....i will **** in your drinking water and you will die of cancer in 20years time

15. SaintsFan_Webby
14. Rugby_Cymru
13. Canadian_Rugby_Guy
12. Ripper
11. I cant think of a username
10. loratadine
9. DC

1. gjohn85
2. Edinburgh_gunner
3. Tightheadflop
4. O'Rothlain
5. Getofmeland ©
6. Gay-Guy
7. Woosaah
8. Mr. Laxative (formerly Jacko)

I would prefer centre but the wing will have to do lots of skip passes out to me lads

EY! you guys forgetting me in the blindside flank!
[/b]

Ah well if a position opens up in the main squad we will let you know however your gonna have to live with Life on the Bench

Surely there should be some sort of selection process? Maybe if people could back up their claims for positions with a few stats...

My career stats:

Games: 20 (Starts: 6)
Trys: 2
Pen: 0
DG: 0
Props f***ed up: 3

Something tells me I should try playing rugby as much as I used to play fight with the fatties. Maybe the stats would be more impressive like that... :unsure:

Played Welsh universities.
Played University of Wales, Newport: Top try scorer of the year '04/'05 (Games: 10, Tries: 13)
f***ed up my shoulder.
Played 3 months club rugby.
f***ed up my new.
Living in new location joining new club soon.

So not really acheived much in the last year and a bit.

I'll be a spare scrum-half or I'll keep our table in the clubhouse whilst drinking real ale

Surely there should be some sort of selection process? Maybe if people could back up their claims for positions with a few stats...
[/b]
I'm 6'5" and weigh 21 stone 6 lb and can run a mile under 10 minutes (which I was very impressed with). I work out regularly (although I'm packing on a few pounds I'd love to shed) and can lift a barn.
So, there are my stats.
I also, (as my picture insinuates) can drink at a rapid pace.

Well, I deleted my post. It got overlooked for what may as well be a NH softies team.

Me, Chiro, Gay-Guy, dobrien7, Andrew Horton, Danny Bullen, Spawn, Sambad, AK47, Rugby's A Religion, Sanzar and Ripper would blow you all away.

The ball wouldn't get past 10 more than twice a game in your team anyway, lol!

For mine I'b be picking that team than ran out last against Wales... they looked pretty good to me B)

For mine I'b be picking that team than ran out last against Wales... they looked pretty good to me B)
[/b]

I didn't know those guys posted on TRF...

Latest posts