• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF24 Mod

Hello My rugby 08 game keeps Crashing on world League while I'm taking on Leinster
Plz help me
Beautiful Mod btw
Thank you

Hello Creator I have been playing your mod and enjoying it very much but it has come to my attention that whenever I try to play leinster on rugby 08 world league the game suddenly crashes plz help me thank you !!

I have added all the faces yesterday. But I have one more question on what do you based the stats of players and the teams? The Stormers won the URC but the team rating is very low. The same for some other clubs. I'm just curious.
Can you link the roster you have edited with correct face id's here? I was about to do the same, but since you have already it will save me a bit of time.

Can you link the roster you have edited with correct face id's here? I was about to do the same, but since you have already it will save me a bit of time.
I will upload it later tonight when I get home

Game seems to crash whenever switching to the backs on the World League Recruitment screen. Currently playing with Ospreys right now, any ideas on why its crashing or how to fix it?

Attachments

• TRF24.ros.zip
    181.6 KB · Views: 53
Thanks @Ezzy I was going to do this but got lazy lol. Made my own tweaks as well to fix some stadium assignments:

1711904925762.png

EDIT: The rdf was made with ama1's excel sheet, just testing it with a couple of matches and it's crashed on me...

Attachments

• 73cb and WL24.zip
    181.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
How do you change the skin colours of players? There is some players who has the wrong skin colour. Can it be done in woosah rugby editor? I haven't learned ama1 way of editing.
1711985847245.png

World League appears to crash whenever you move to the backline when trying to recruit new players.

World League appears to crash whenever you move to the backline when trying to recruit new players.
Try deleting the xml file for WL, I have not had a chance to go through the patch yet, but your error will likely be in there (maybe a player mapped as a free agent, but is in some team somewhere, or incorrect swaps being made, etc.). Just open a couple of xml files and see if anything is related to the WL.