• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF's 2014 FIFA World Cup

Why the bloody eff have I gotten Belgium?

Traditionally you've been surrounded by more successful neighbours, however this year may be your chance to change all of that. The odds are that you'll disappoint. Perfect Belgium analogy.

Put me in for Cameroun, Feic. And I agree with my symbolic son, ImScooter: we're not worthy of being called "THE Rugby Forum" anymore...

May I make a suggestion?

That Big Ewis be recused from participation. We don't want another investigation of bribery with Fifa and Qatar. There are already so much news regarding this. I don't want our beloved TRF to be under the microscope too..,

May I make a suggestion?

That Big Ewis be recused from participation. We don't want another investigation of bribery with Fifa and Qatar. There are already so much news regarding this. I don't want our beloved TRF to be under the microscope too..,

oh well if that's the reason, then relax sister, trust me we're an isolated bunch not too many human beings give a crap about ! :p

Well I reckon it's better than ending with a nation with whom I don't have any connection.

Well I reckon it's better than ending with a nation with whom I don't have any connection.

hahaha, France is goin down man. The whole country. Foosball team is the least of my worries. But although I really don't give a crap; like, I actually don't, I don't just say that to sound cool; news and ppl and stuff seem to be saying France are looking much better than in 2010. Eh, heck, if they do good, okay.

BG8 it just got personal :p USA. USA. USA. I'll be like Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

Bosnia & Herzegovina is located in the eastern Europe bordered with Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro. here is where its located
bosnia_herzegovina_s_map.jpg

They call me the Goon from Walloon, the Brussel hustle, the Flemish Blemish, the Luge from Bruge.

Latest posts