• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF's 2014 FIFA World Cup

World Cup begins in a few weeks. Discuss here. I'll be assigning you each a team based on your online personalities over the coming days. For bantz.

Group A:
Brazil
Croatia
Mexico
Cameroon

Group B:
Spain
Netherlands - Olyy
Chile
Australia

Group C:
Colombia
Greece
Ivory Coast
Japan

Group D:
Uruguay
Costa Rica - Lynam1104
England - Draggs
Italy

Group E:
Switzerland - Conal
Ecuador
France
Honduras - Amobokoboko

Group F:
Argentina
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Iran - ImScotty
Nigeria

Group G:
Germany
Portugal - Big Ginger 8
Ghana
United States - Munstermuffin

Group H:
Belgium - Groundhog
Algeria
Russia
South Korea

Go on then, surprise me.

South Korea didn't qualify?
There goes any interest I had in this shower of sh*te.

With that in mind I've assigned you the Netherlands. A shadow of their former selves, Olyy and the Dutch national team are a good fit, both having seen better days. No one knows what the next 6 weeks holds for the Oranje, but it'll be colourful with loads of sexy blondes at the very least.

Correct me if I am wrong but I could swear I see South Korea named last?!

Any specific reason to support South Korea? It just seems a bit.. unrelated if t.. no I suppose Japan will be one of the teams I support so whatever.

With SA not qualifying (we weren't too far off mind) I suppose I am rooting for the Netherlands, Germany, France or Japan.

Any specific reason to support South Korea? It just seems a bit.. unrelated if t.. no I suppose Japan will be one of the teams I support so whatever.

With SA not qualifying (we weren't too far off mind) I suppose I am rooting for the Netherlands, Germany, France or Japan.

They got real soeul.

Got them in a pool when the world cup was on when I was in school.
Despise everything to do with English football so always follow Korea when the WC comes around.

Iain -> Croatia
Stormer -> Italy
Big Ewis -> Australia
UlsterRugby -> South Korea

Will explain later, going to play footy.

Got them in a pool when the world cup was on when I was in school.
Despise everything to do with English football so always follow Korea when the WC comes around.

LOL, that is very loyal of you; sticking by them even if your allegiance was due to a lucky draw but then again, isn't any link we have with anything merely a lucky draw..

Iain -> Croatia
Stormer -> Italy
Big Ewis -> Australia

Italy, hey. Well.. I suppose I can't complain. Nice weather, my kind of architecture (modern Italian arch I mean, not so much the colloseum et al), good wholesome, honest food. Lamborghini... okay, I can do Italy. Forza Italia!! I'll smoke cigarettes and do catcalls.

Last edited:
Iain -> Croatia
Stormer -> Italy
Big Ewis -> Australia

too easy, mate. I do reckon you owe us an explanation though. Blimey. Kangaroos and Vegemite.
Eh, Stormare, no me rompe el cazzo.

I'm in. (please note I used to date a Croatian Lingerie model, but don't let that influence team allocation. I just like to tell people :cool:)

Cmac wants one but he asked to be banned. He's pretty fond of naked oil wrestling so maybe Greece?

So what the ****'s in costa rica?

Coffee, tons of it. Not a bad country developemtnal wise compared to many Central American places. Extremely frustrating team to play of they get a lead on you, take diving and time wasting to an art form. If you get the lead on them it's pretty much game over.

Latest posts