• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRY OF THE MONTH - COMMENTS THREAD

No worries mate.
Looks good tho, the camera quality. Can't believe we can't save replays. Only a minor letdown though. I like the highlight reels. But they don't include all the highlights.

The tries should hav to be scored one elite, coz on pro and easy you can just bolt through the entire defence from the kickoff.

Did u use a digital camera to record it playing on your television?

I agree must be on Elite but remember Ceejay if the guy just bolts through the middle it wont look that good and will look to easy.

For example on the replay if the guy bolts through a gap the size of a truck the try will not look spectular but rather to easy if you get my point.

Only Teh Mite has posted so far come on guys end of Feb is near.

So that puts Teh Mite in the lead for try of the month :D

Hey Teh you might be the first ever winner of try of the month.

Im sure hell enter an even better one. On elite, there are not so many gaping gaps.

I hav no way to enter the comp. My digital camera can take 15 secs of film, maybe ill try that!! or better still, ill post it frame by frame!

Nice try locksley,
Not being able to save replays is a real pain! Pro evo 5 is great as u can save them and then export them onto your pc. The goal of the month (GOTM) comp on www.pesfan.com is great! They gave away a xbox 360 one month! Pith our TOTM comps will be limited by a minor flaw in an otherwise great game!

Ok, i just done a test recording with my digital camera, its crap quality like teh mites one, but id still like to enter if someone can please tell me what to save it as, and how and where to post it. thanks.

Ok, i just recorded a try with my digital stills camera. It has a 15 second film capability. I hav imported it to pc and saved it as a 3.1 MB quicktime movie. If someone could tell me what to do next, like were to host it, and how to post the link it would be much apprecitated.

i think that it should be done on elite, cause otherwise if its on club its just to easy to score

Originally posted by woosaah@Feb 24 2006, 09:14 AM
thats good then

i got the game yesterday

have yet to play it
If seeing your girlfriend is your excuse, then I am disgusted.

Play it, you fool! The game I mean.

The Crusaders are a mission to play. Dan Carter is awesome.

Man I am loving Elite mode.

i got home, got invited out for dinner, then went to see girlfriend

i have it installed :) but thats as far as i got

a few hours tonight, and all day tomorrow, maybe sunday arvo as well

i am a busy guy atm :)

Latest posts