• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRY OF THE MONTH - COMMENTS THREAD

putfile is under maintenance and wont take my upload, and zippy video wont send me a validation email, although ive tried to hav it re-sent twice. Is there anywhere alse?

i dont like putfile, i am at work and it locks up my pc :(

google video? i have seen some people use that

So far for me it is close between Locks and Saints try for the try of the month but still 4 days to go.

I will make a poll at the end of the month for the best try unless you are going to do it Locks.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Feb 23 2006, 11:36 PM
putfile is under maintenance and wont take my upload, and zippy video wont send me a validation email, although ive tried to hav it re-sent twice. Is there anywhere alse?
Validation? Just upload it.

In order to register, I need to activate my account via a validation email. If i do quick upload(or whatever) it just stays on the upload screen, and it says uploading but nothing happens, I waited fot 45mins, and nothing happened, and its just a small file.

Ok, i got my account validation, but still the same thing, i try to upload and hav to wait ages, and happens.

Originally posted by woosaah@Feb 23 2006, 11:17 PM
i think he could be offside
That's what I was kinda thinking but didn't want to call no man a liar. Surely he must've been offside there. C'mon, Fes up Webby

and while I'm being pedantic, Smokey, is your try on Elite?

No his try is on pro, he says so in the other thread.

Even if he was offside, refs call on the day.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Feb 24 2006, 10:14 AM
No his try is on pro, he says so in the other thread.

Even if he was offside, refs call on the day.
Ref's call doesn't count for much when looking at a replay coz we don't know if the try was given :p Just stirring some controversy, what is a try of the month comp without it?

Could someone help me out? I've recorded 2 ligit :ph34r: tries on Elite that I want to enter, using Fraps. I then copied them over to my digital camera for transfer from my home pc to my work pc as my memory stick is busted. Now Windows media player doesn't want to play the files, it says some codecs has gone missing, and it won't auto download this codecs from the web, I've upgraded media player but still....what do I do?

Originally posted by TheBokke@Feb 24 2006, 07:50 PM
So far for me it is close between Locks and Saints try for the try of the month but still 4 days to go.

I will make a poll at the end of the month for the best try unless you are going to do it Locks.
Yes, I'm going to put a poll up in the same thread, but I'm waiting to see how many more people want to enter first.

I'll put the poll up on Feb 27th and let it run for 2 days.

Originally posted by Quintes+Feb 24 2006, 10:25 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Feb 23 2006, 11:17 PM
That's what I was kinda thinking but didn't want to call no man a liar. Surely he must've been offside there. C'mon, Fes up Webby [/b]
Nope, perfectly onside and legal. Just box kicked with the 9, changed player out to winger instantly and had him running onto it.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Feb 24 2006, 04:43 PM-->
Originally posted by Quintes@Feb 24 2006, 10:25 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Feb 23 2006, 11:17 PM

That's what I was kinda thinking but didn't want to call no man a liar. Surely he must've been offside there. C'mon, Fes up Webby
Nope, perfectly onside and legal. Just box kicked with the 9, changed player out to winger instantly and had him running onto it. [/b]
You are a gentlemen of your word sir. Accepted

Anyone got some advice around my codecs issue?

Originally posted by locksley+Feb 25 2006, 04:40 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-TheBokke
@Feb 24 2006, 07:50 PM

Yes, I'm going to put a poll up in the same thread, but I'm waiting to see how many more people want to enter first.

I'll put the poll up on Feb 27th and let it run for 2 days. [/b]
sounds good.

I'm not sure if you should do a normal poll coz people can vote for themselves and get a load of random people to vote. I reckon there should just be a seperate thread where people reply and get one vote that can't be for themselves.

Guys we can`t stop people from from cheating we just have to truts every one I am sure the guys on this forum would not cheat.

Some nice tries coming through. For some reason I am still loving locks 2 fends try just for the fact that it looks like that no8 is one strong mother F :D

Originally posted by SmokeyMonkey@Feb 25 2006, 08:23 AM
I'm not sure if you should do a normal poll coz people can vote for themselves and get a load of random people to vote. I reckon there should just be a seperate thread where people reply and get one vote that can't be for themselves.
Mmmm, I'm not too sure!

You can only vote once, and even if the competitors do vote for themselves, they'll cancel each other out if all entrants vote for themselves.

But like I said they could get a whole load of random people to vote. I'm not accusing people, I just think it would be better the other way and it would be kinda friendlier because everyone here kinda knows each other now.

Originally posted by locksley+Feb 25 2006, 04:40 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-TheBokke
@Feb 24 2006, 07:50 PM

I'll put the poll up on Feb 27th and let it run for 2 days. [/b]
So we cant put any more entries in from the 27th onwards?

Latest posts