• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRY OF THE MONTH - COMMENTS THREAD

you're all making me jealous....i havent got the game yet.....why does god tease me

Originally posted by CeeJay+Feb 26 2006, 10:57 AM-->
Originally posted by locksley@Feb 25 2006, 04:40 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-TheBokke
@Feb 24 2006, 07:50 PM
So far for me it is close between Locks and Saints try for the try of the month but still 4 days to go.

I will make a poll at the end of the month for the best try unless you are going to do it Locks.

Yes, I'm going to put a poll up in the same thread, but I'm waiting to see how many more people want to enter first.

I'll put the poll up on Feb 27th and let it run for 2 days.
So we cant put any more entries in from the 27th onwards? [/b]
Not for February, no. But March will soon be here! ;)

I actually think we should have a "Try of the week" competition, starting on a Sunday, with entries stopping on Friday when the poll goes up. If we do that, we can only enter ONE try each. That should make for a great competition.

Anyway, only 12 hours left before the deadline for Feb's TOTM.

By the way, CeeJay's last try - The Carter loop - was awesome! :bravo:

Looked at all the tries again some sweet ones and had to watch the 2 strong fends a couple of times as it is class the power of the man he was like a beast you could almost feel his determination!! No one is stopping me from scoring. :bravo: my favorite for Feb.

Why isnt anyone voting? The poll is only open for 2 days and so far theres less votes than entries :blink: Theres been enough views so bring on the votes!

I know C it is a bit strange whats going on man thought the guys would be all over it.

I demdand a recount! what! i still lose!? Damn it! If the thread closed at the end of the month i would hav tied with locksley, now thanks to a stray vote I lose!!!!!

When does the voting close and the next one begin?

Latest posts