• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

** TUTORIALS THREAD **

How do you add teams onto Rugby 08, if someone could explain it easily to a noob like me it would be much appreciated
For the record I have the default version of Rugby 08 on Pc, and Wossahs 08 Editor

Wonder if anybodys gonna make a wc rosterWonder if anybodys gonna make a wc roster

um well it is hard to explain but hwat you do is open be21 i think it its in the directory you use notepad to open it then you change the team name there and abbreviations and league they are in and on the latest woosah roster editor you change the people in the team and there you have it your new team but remember to add the right kits aswell

Does anyone know how to edit the intial loading screen. it says "click to continue"?

I have FshEd and photohop i just dont know what .fsh it is!!

any help would be appreciated

Does anyone know how to edit the intial loading screen. it says "click to continue"?

I have FshEd and photohop i just dont know what .fsh it is!!

any help would be appreciated

do you mean changing the image of McCaw?

I would like to know the name of that as well. I guess the only way would be opening FSH files one by one, using RugbyGob excel file to see which ones are backgrounds

Yes thats the one! man kinda alot of opening of files haha. i wish there was a preview window!
thanks anyway :)

Yes thats the one! man kinda alot of opening of files haha. i wish there was a preview window!
thanks anyway :)

try looking in the rugby Gob file, excel file that says a lot of what the files are. ill have a look later to try to find that one

this is the file

59c9955546451ec05679b8d2bea9c8c5.fsh

if you delete it from the directory it will go back to the original which is a picture of Web Ellis trophy. Or you can extract the pic of mccaw with Fshed and replace it with another one.

Good man. Thanks so much!! :)

But heres the catch. i deleted the .fsh file right. but the picture of mcCaw remains.
Any ideas?

Last edited:
Good man. Thanks so much!! :)

But heres the catch. i deleted the .fsh file right. but the picture of mcCaw remains.
Any ideas?

try extracting the file from Data.gob, see that its the trophy pic, and copy it into the main directory.

I'll try putting another photo instead of mccaw later.

how can I replace the 08 rugby teams ? , where is the file? please help me ?

Latest posts