• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

U20s Six Nations 2022

a8a2ac4e8ec94a1451f547ae5a5b35f4.jpg

Average English teenager

Am I confused, isn't the match starting now?
Well the Scottish certainly seem to think that. Unless somehow I was watching a different Italy-Scotland U20 game before kickoff... I think I must have been, ha. Comment still stands, Scottish U20's still performing as badly as they did against Italy in whatever the hell I was watching.

Last edited:
27-13 to Italy. I'm a little disappointed tbh given they won by 40 points in the same fixture last year on neutral ground. Still, should be on track for 3rd or 4th?

How is Italy's record in this competition? Is their season this and last season evidence that we may see a competitive Italy coming some point soon? Great to see them manage 2 wins here.

It's hard to say - Italy's u20s have looked much better than their seniors for a few seasons now
Some of those players are filtering into the senior side but until they're in mid-to-senior level roles it's hard to know whether the strong youth performances translate to a strong senior level player

This King lad is massive, I thought he was a backrower until I saw the 23 on his back

Good day for us Irish folk

Another chance for us Irish to beat "them" tomorrow.... I think the minis game is on iPlayer at midday. They were gonna play it at Allianz Park, but the police said they weren't ready to handle the much larger than usual crowds

Anyway, hard to see an England win in it either. Ireland have some serious big units - must be a couple of them at least 3' 6".

Bench looked far better than the starters, but not exactly a vintage u20s crop
The nepotism players (Grayson, Chessum, Joseph) look good, while the ultra nepotism (Brooke) was completely anonymous - Nye Thomas, as the only Sale player, was comfortably the best player on the paddock despite only being on there for 9mins

Bench looked far better than the starters, but not exactly a vintage u20s crop
The nepotism players (Grayson, Chessum, Joseph) look good, while the ultra nepotism (Brooke) was completely anonymous - Nye Thomas, as the only Sale player, was comfortably the best player on the paddock despite only being on there for 9mins

So why did the bench players lose by even more than the starters?

Latest posts