• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

UFO Sightings

N

neck

Report your UFO sightings here,

A couple of months ago me and mono were walking down street on the out skrits of the city centre of invercargill, it was night time maybe around about 8-9 pm. Mono looked up and spotted a strange object in the sky. He pointed it out to me. For the next couple of minutes we watched the sky in amazment as the fogien object made its way across the sky......

It had a random fight path zig zagging across the sky, shooting from one spot to another, raiply changing its speed and direction, it was a bright white/yellowish light with a another red light that obited it. As we watched it get higher and higher in the the night sky above us it slowly started to fade, very very slowly.

Anything you want to add about this mono???

Neck(Beaker) Where the hell do you come up with all this stuff i think you were just drunk

sorry guys i can back this up. it was the strangest thing because it was too far away to be an aeroplane and it also seemed to slowly disapear as if it was heading out further into space. i can still remember that night clearly...

Alrighty, then ... picture this if you will.

Began at 2 AM, and after eating an entire box of Krispy Kremes, at my need-to-know post just outside Area 51 contemplating the whole "chosen people" thing / the multitudes of people, thinking when a flaming, stealth banana split the sky, like, wide open. I never expected to see it in a place like this.

I do believe I spilled a diet soda or something right on my Birkenstocks.
Then yelping Holy f*cking ****!

Then the X-Files beings, who were in some kind of blue-green jet ship with Isabella Rossellini lips with breath that reeked,did a wicked jump there
also while making the sound a-banana-da-banana that's when I opened up my bug-eyes, my gaping jaw, and my sweaty L. Ron Hubbard upper lip,
and all I could think was, "I hope Uncle Quark here doesn't notice
that I ****** my f*ckin' pants."

So alive in this way like an apparition, He had me crying out,
"f*** me, It's gotta be Deadhead Chemistry The bottom got on top of me

Got me seein' E-motherf*ckin'-T!"

And after calming me down with some orange slices
and some fetal spooning, E.T. revealed to me his singular purpose.
He said, "You are the Chosen One, the One who will deliver the message.
A message of hope to those who choose to hear it and a warning to those who do not." Me. The Chosen One? They chose me, and I didn't graduate from f*ckin' high school.

You'd better listen.

Then he looked right through me, With somniferous almond eyes
Don't even know what that means Must remember to write it down
This is surreal, Like the time they floated away See, my heart is pounding
'Cause this **** never happens to me

I can't breathe right now!

It was so real,
Like I woke up in Wonderland.
Also a bit terrifying
I don't wanna be all alone
When I tell this story.
And can anyone tell me why
[It was a repeat experience / ??]
Will I ever be coming down?
This is so real
Finally, it's my lucky day
See, my heart is racing

You believe me, don't you?
Please believe what I just said!
See [them / they're] telling children
And this wasn't all in my head.
See, they took me by the hand
And invited me right in.
Then they showed me something
I don't even know where to begin.

Strapped down on my bed
Feet cold, eyes red
I'm out of my head
Am I alive? Am I dead?
Can't remember what they said
God damn, **** the bed

Overwhelmed as one would be, placed in my position.
Such a heavy burden now to be the One
Born to bear and read you all the details of our ending,
To write it down for all the world to see.

But I forgot my pen
**** the bed again ...
Typical.

Strapped down on my bed
Feet cold and eyes red
I'm out of my head
Am I alive? Am I dead?
Sunkist and Sudafed
Gyroscopes and [Nicorette / infrared]
Won't help, brain dead
God damn, **** the bed

I can't remember what they said to me
Can't remember what they said to make me out to be a hero
Can't remember what [they / he / it] said
[Oh / God] help me!

Don't know, won't know

God damn, **** the bed!

Not my own experience but that of Rippers' favourite band TOol.

Originally posted by Quintes@Jul 12 2006, 01:49 AM
Alrighty, then ... picture this if you will.

Began at 2 AM, and after eating an entire box of Krispy Kremes, at my need-to-know post just outside Area 51 contemplating the whole "chosen people" thing / the multitudes of people, thinking when a flaming, stealth banana split the sky, like, wide open. I never expected to see it in a place like this.

I do believe I spilled a diet soda or something right on my Birkenstocks.
Then yelping Holy f*cking ****!

Then the X-Files beings, who were in some kind of blue-green jet ship with Isabella Rossellini lips with breath that reeked,did a wicked jump there
also while making the sound a-banana-da-banana that's when I opened up my bug-eyes, my gaping jaw, and my sweaty L. Ron Hubbard upper lip,
and all I could think was, "I hope Uncle Quark here doesn't notice
that I ****** my f*ckin' pants."

So alive in this way like an apparition, He had me crying out,
"f*** me, It's gotta be Deadhead Chemistry The bottom got on top of me

Got me seein' E-motherf*ckin'-T!"

And after calming me down with some orange slices
and some fetal spooning, E.T. revealed to me his singular purpose.
He said, "You are the Chosen One, the One who will deliver the message.
A message of hope to those who choose to hear it and a warning to those who do not." Me. The Chosen One? They chose me, and I didn't graduate from f*ckin' high school.

You'd better listen.

Then he looked right through me, With somniferous almond eyes
Don't even know what that means Must remember to write it down
This is surreal, Like the time they floated away See, my heart is pounding

It was so real,
Like I woke up in Wonderland.
Also a bit terrifying
I don't wanna be all alone
When I tell this story.
And can anyone tell me why
[It was a repeat experience / ??]
Will I ever be coming down?
This is so real
Finally, it's my lucky day
See, my heart is racing

You believe me, don't you?
Please believe what I just said!
See [them / they're] telling children
And this wasn't all in my head.
See, they took me by the hand
And invited me right in.
Then they showed me something
I don't even know where to begin.

Strapped down on my bed
Feet cold, eyes red
I'm out of my head
Am I alive? Am I dead?
God damn, **** the bed

Overwhelmed as one would be, placed in my position.
Such a heavy burden now to be the One
Born to bear and read you all the details of our ending,
To write it down for all the world to see.

But I forgot my pen
**** the bed again ...
Typical.

Strapped down on my bed
Feet cold and eyes red
I'm out of my head
Am I alive? Am I dead?
Sunkist and Sudafed
Gyroscopes and [Nicorette / infrared]
Won't help, brain dead
God damn, **** the bed

I can't remember what they said to me
Can't remember what they said to make me out to be a hero
[Oh / God] help me!

Don't know, won't know

God damn, **** the bed!

Not my own experience but that of Rippers' favourite band TOol.
the names Stoned, Rosetta Stoned

and its quite interesting that you say "some fetal spooning," because ive read in some other forums people thinking that it says "needle spooning" and "meal spooning" but i have always thought it said "fetal spooning"

I've seen one.

And as someone who has never been drunk, or on drugs, or anything, and as someone who considers himself an aviation expert, I have never seen anything quite as odd as the object I saw about 5 years ago.

Worryingly, it's the same description that you gentlemen have given...

I personally believe in this stuff, cos I feel that we can not be the only thing living in the entire universe... It is just not possible...

I will also add when I was 13, I was walking down to catch the bus to school, and I looked up into the sky saw an object which was a brilliant white and just not moving, far too away to be a plane and also the way it didnt move for 5 minutes was truely amazing...

On another point, I dont know whether you guys have read about this UK Hacker which is on the brink of extradition to the USA, because he has hacked into millitary and NASA computer systems... Some of the things he has so called seen are truely amazing and whether even some of it is true it still would explain why the Americans want to lock him away for 60 years or so. If you want to read more about Gary Mckinnon click here.

Anyone who makes fun of this stuff is just very small minded IMO.

wow thats wield, real wield.

Maybe we should sell our story??? St helens and mono???

carrying on from what getofmeland was saying, i too think that its highly impossible for our planet to be the only one in the infinite universe with life on it. logically its just not possible

I often wonder if there is another planet out there like us, thinking they are the only ones like them :huh:

Originally posted by Kimmy_The_Kiwi@Jul 12 2006, 08:49 PM
I often wonder if there is another planet out there like us, thinking they are the only ones like them :huh:
woah now thats some deep **** man

Originally posted by MonoTurd+Jul 12 2006, 09:00 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kimmy_The_Kiwi
@Jul 12 2006, 08:49 PM
I often wonder if there is another planet out there like us, thinking they are the only ones like them  :huh:
woah now thats some deep **** man [/b]
If you say so :p

I also often woner how the world started :huh:

Originally posted by MonoTurd+Jul 12 2006, 09:00 PM-->
I often wonder if there is another planet out there like us, thinking they are the only ones like them  :huh:
woah now thats some deep **** man [/b]
:lol:

Has anyone seen that stupid movie where people were being killed yet they carried on cos they were clones. They wee laughing away saying "You can't kill me....I will come back as a clone again"

Stupid script writers failed to realise that a clone does not carry on the previous clones consciousness. Therefore each clone died and that really was the end of them personally.

Or like we have a mirror world, and its like the direct oppsite of us, like darkness is light, and heat is coldness, and like everything that we do effects them, every action and happening on this world effects our mirror world

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Jul 12 2006, 09:36 PM-->
Originally posted by MonoTurd@Jul 12 2006, 09:00 PM

Has anyone seen that stupid movie where people were being killed yet they carried on cos they were clones. They wee laughing away saying "You can't kill me....I will come back as a clone again"

Stupid script writers failed to realise that a clone does not carry on the previous clones consciousness. Therefore each clone died and that really was the end of them personally. [/b]
is it that 6th day movie???

Originally posted by neck+Jul 12 2006, 09:46 PM-->
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Jul 12 2006, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by MonoTurd@Jul 12 2006, 09:00 PM

Stupid script writers failed to realise that a clone does not carry on the previous clones consciousness. Therefore each clone died and that really was the end of them personally.
is it that 6th day movie??? [/b]
Can't remember...very forgetable...if I recall the girl in the movie was hot....but that is about it....

Originally posted by neck@Jul 12 2006, 10:44 AM
Or like we have a mirror world, and its like the direct oppsite of us, like darkness is light, and heat is coldness, and like everything that we do effects them, every action and happening on this world effects our mirror world
Where chavs are honest members of society, and religious people are vicious violent thugs...

Originally posted by getofmeland+Jul 12 2006, 10:01 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-neck
@Jul 12 2006, 10:44 AM
Where chavs are honest members of society, and religious people are vicious violent thugs... [/b]
...and my mirror image is living in Remuera driving a BMW to the shops, a Ferrari to work, and a yacht to Waiheke Island when having a BBQ.

So how do you get into this "mirror world?"

Latest posts