• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

UK Cover

B

Bullitt

rugby08ps2.jpg
rugby08ukcover.jpg

I bet Mark Cueto has dodgy photos of the Chief Exec of EA having illicit relations with Hedgehogs, how the hell does he get on each cover year on year on year!

Also McCaw looks like he has more mascara and make up on than Adam Ant in the "Stand & deliver" music video.

God knows, maybe EA want their endorsements moneys worth.

5 rep points says the American cover will feature an Irish player(s).
yourenotirish.jpg

God knows, maybe EA want their endorsements moneys worth.

yourenotirish.jpg
[/b]
What is it like being a c___?

That photo of McCaw gives me the shits... It is an awful photoshop job (his head looks superimposed onto the body.. Could have made his skin look consistent with his face.) Why does he have to be on EVERY cover.. I have half a mind to pirate the game just so I don't have to see that stupid picture...

...But I won't.

<div class='quotemain'> God knows, maybe EA want their endorsements moneys worth.

yourenotirish.jpg
[/b]
What is it like being a c___?
[/b][/quote]

What Tony Blair, Laurence Dallaglio and Gordon Brown feel like

Is that the UK cover or the England cover? I would have thought they would have thought Scotland and Wales would have their own players on the cover :huh:

that cover is ****!!

id honestly rather it have richie mccaw, brian habana and f***ing mike hercus than mark cueto!!

why are they bumming a nation that cant play rugby :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

**** cover!!

as long as the games good!!

and as long as england aint no where near the 90's on the ratings

then ill be happy!!

Don't worry Lora, they made a special EA Rugby 08' cover, just for Wales!

You lucky, lucky people! :lol:

[/b]

More importantly, why must every single thing be turned into a 'Look at me, I hate England' statement?

Get over it.

On the actual subject, I'm suprised they haven't wheeled Jonny back out if they wanted to pick a famous English face. He's back in the spotlight again, marketing the game using him would make sense. Alternatively, a rising star like David Strettle would be good option. Not a guy who hasn't played for months.

personally webby i find it funny that you ridicule lora for that statement, after teh mite made the statement that welsh players are "fat bints"

doesnt that translate to a fat *****,whore?

hmmm... i dont sense a double standard here.

personally webby i find it funny that you ridicule lora for that statement, after teh mite made the statement that welsh players are "fat bints"

hmmm... i dont sense a double standard here. [/b]

Where is this?

I see an insult directed at Charlotte Chruch but that's all. Might want to read things properly before trying to make comments.

you guys and your 'whos the least sh*t' smack talk.

between yous lot, you ve lost to italy and argentina at home this year and taken
a couple of b*mmings off ireland.

you need richie on your cover to lend a bit of credability to the game.

***as davo conducts little experiment to see which is greater: hate of each other or of smart arsed kiwi c*nts***

<div class='quotemain'> personally webby i find it funny that you ridicule lora for that statement, after teh mite made the statement that welsh players are "fat bints"

Where is this?

I see an insult directed at Charlotte Chruch but that's all. Might want to read things properly before trying to make comments.

[/b][/quote]

Yea i seem to forget charlotte church is a token welshman :rolleyes:

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> personally webby i find it funny that you ridicule lora for that statement, after teh mite made the statement that welsh players are "fat bints"

Where is this?

[/b][/quote]

Yea i seem to forget charlotte church is a token welshman :rolleyes:
[/b][/quote]

Clever. You haven't actually reviewed this properly have you?

Mite said "To busy getting the fat bint up the duff for a photo shoot."

If you cast your mind back, you will remember Gavin Henson being on the cover of Rugby 2006. Therefore this comment is directed at Charlotte Church, and has nothing to with any Welsh players - only Henson's missus.

**** cover!!
[/b]

I am sorry but England are currently still World Champions, they still finished Higher than the welsh in the 6 Nations, so you must be on about New Zealand and not England...

Latest posts