• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

UK Rugby 2005 Release Date!

Might have to now start checking for contacts in Dick Smith or other places.

Time to do the underground styles with these retailers ha ha haaaa. The managers better watch their staff closely
<
and who they talk to
<

If it is sitting in the store...there is a way
<

Or you could just go outright and offer to pay $300 for a copy TODAY to an EB store or a Central Park store. Perhaps they are franchises, then you have a chance. If they are not then offer the sales person DIRECTLY the $300. You can even let him hold onto an extra $100 on top of that as security if he wants you to bring it back to the store on the 17th so he can scan it as sold on that date.

Where there is a will, there is a way. Where this is cash, the way is slashed.

bit extreme there gay-guy don't you think. If uk date is the 11th then not to bad a wait anyway and ea even on worldwide release dates it still gets released early in other countries like v8 challenge that was a cough controlled cough release wan't it

Nothing is extreme for an extremist....ha!

I can't believe the game is within reach yet so far away!

Originally posted by Los Lover@Feb 21 2005, 02:12 PM
Why can't we put heat on EA by claiming that we are ALL going to order our copies from overseas making the NZ EA sales look like total s**t?

That might bring that date forward.

Is their a consumer's rights law being broken here - if the game is ready to go at the same time - why shouldn't it be released at the same time.

I have pre-ordered from GPstore and am now emailing them to ask why I shouldn't cancel and buy from England.

However,
I think the UK release date is now 11/03...

can someone confirm?
http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/advanc...05&platform=ALL

check this link above. im ordering from gameplay. there release date has'nt changed and ive just looked in my gameplay account and it said the despatch date for my game is between the 2nd and 3rd of march!!!!!!
<
<
<
<
that has moved back 2days!!!! its nearly here...................................

Originally posted by loratadine@Feb 21 2005, 09:11 PM
ok,according to ea its still the fourth,now im personally more inclined to listen to the comapny who publishing the games,than amazon or wh smiths.
http://www.easports.com/exphat.jsp?destURL=www.europe.ea.com
you havent been pre-ordering games for long have you
u BUY the game from the shops/online stores not EA.
i'd be listening to the stores
EA publish
Stores Sell

thats a very blunt view but its correct

publishers can only assume when the game can be shipped to the shops
The shop can only assume when they'll receive the games
If all goes well from A-Z without a hitch, only then would the publishers date be near correct - and that has never happened in my lifetime

something during distribtuion happens all the time that the publishers and shop always withhold - like some idiot doesnt turn up to work coz he's sick...well that truck full is already a day late - the little things etc...accidents, industials disputes, hijackings (yes EBAY will have 100's of pre-sealed copies soon)

and last but not least its ea which means that a delay or 4 -5 is inevtiably going to happen.

Originally posted by mjrobinsonwba@Feb 22 2005, 11:07 PM
all english sites such as game
I used to work for them (when they were EB), trust me when I say they aren't reliable...
<

I hope I'm wrong...

Arghhh can anyone confirm for sure the release date for the UK - so many sites say different things!!

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH!

USA! USA! 9th OF MARCH! 9th of MARCH!

I mean, North America! North America!

We just might be getting it first -- woot!

well yeah canda should considering its being made in th ea canada studios there usally must be an ea wharehouse in canada somewhere same as the USA ea is quite big there with some studios and proabbly wharehouses etc which cut down on the shipping for people like us in Aus and NZ to have to wait for it to get shipped from singapore or some other place

Originally posted by Boy@Feb 22 2005, 10:28 PM
Gameplay have changed the release to 18th March from the 4th for PS2 and Xbox
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!
<
<
Just checked my account with gameplay and it has changed to shipping release date, the 17th-18th!!!!Im cancelling my order now. Asssssssssssssssssssssssssholes!!!Im so steaming angry......... im gonna go burn '04' now!!!!!!............................... arrrrrrghh, thats still not satisfactory....
<

Latest posts