• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ulster v Gloucester - Pool 2

Aye, take nothing away from Gloucester, their backs ran riots and they just dominated the game in general.
But they also played against a very poor Ulster team. A team that is currently lying at the bottom of the Magners league. Do you understand what that means? That means, their lower down than connacht!

Sorry mate it was just a figure of speech as in whether you(the rugby viewing public). no offence intended. [/b]

No offence taken, it's no problem.

Aye, take nothing away from Gloucester, their backs ran riots and they just dominated the game in general.
But they also played against a very poor Ulster team. A team that is currently lying at the bottom of the Magners league. Do you understand what that means? That means, their lower down than connacht!
[/b]

I have to agree. Lets not get carried away with one result. What are your views on the Magners league. Is it as good as the English prem? It always seems hard to judge cos when we play Celtic sides one team always seem to be resting players for the next league match. Time to get rid of the Anglo welsh cup i feel.
However the Glos V Ospreys game @ Kingsholm next week should give us a better idea of the merits of both clubs and leagues. My prediction is Glos 28 Ospreys 20. ( I am biased though!)

From my perspective, I think Gloucester will win at Kingsholm and the Ospreys will win in the Liberty Stadium. But saying that, the teams both have a reasonable chance of winning away from home against each other.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

I have to agree. Lets not get carried away with one result. What are your views on the Magners league. Is it as good as the English prem? It always seems hard to judge cos when we play Celtic sides one team always seem to be resting players for the next league match. Time to get rid of the Anglo welsh cup i feel.
However the Glos V Ospreys game @ Kingsholm next week should give us a better idea of the merits of both clubs and leagues. My prediction is Glos 28 Ospreys 20. ( I am biased though!) [/b][/quote]

Ooch, let's not get into a debate about the Magners League, eh? Lol.

But i agree, the game next week should be a cracker. We both like attacking - it should be a very attractive game to watch.
Gloucester have every chance of winning and i also believe it will be a close one, however, me being biased also i'm leadning towards an Ospreys win. :)

Gloucester have every chance of winning and i also believe it will be a close one, however, me being biased also i'm leadning towards an Ospreys win. :)
[/b]

In Swansea maybe, at Kingsholm however they've got no chance.

In the sentiments of all the kids out there:

Laugh Out Loud.

Serisouly though, yeah, we do have a chance.

I take back what i stated above.

If we play like we did against Bourgoin today then we will most certainly be annhilated by Gloucester!

Latest posts