• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Unlockables?

anybody unlocked anything other than the Wallabies at Work video ( win World Cup ) and play against the Lions ( win WL on Elite ) ?

won world league on elite and i unlocked the ability to play as the home team in a lions tour

Does the game actually tell you you have unlocked something or does it magically pop up in menus? Cos I finished Super14 on Elite and got zip.

I got the following from EA after registering my game:

If you fill the Trophy Cabinet on Elite level, you can unlock the Representative
Teams category for editing in Squad Management.

and....

Did you know if you win the World League on Pro or Elite level, you unlock the
ability to assign the controller to the Home team before entering a Lions Tour
match.

I've unlocked Wallabies at work and another one of them at Play.

ozzy i had the same problem, thought i would get something for hoisting the s14 trophy

oh well :(

After filling the trophy cabinet on elite, two things were unlocked:
1. the ability to edit the representative teams
2. the lions now appear in play now

Originally posted by 2wordz@Mar 5 2006, 06:59 PM
:bravo:

wow thats not much for winning every tourney :(

Originally posted by 2wordz@Mar 5 2006, 07:59 PM
Wanna send me your profile save, PLEASE

Originally posted by 2wordz@Mar 5 2006, 06:59 AM
Wow. Well done mate - that must of taken a lot of time to do.

Does this mean that you can put anyone into the Barbarians, and any Pacifican player into the Pacific team? For example, could you put Carter into the Barbarians and Caucau into the Isles team?

Anyone here won the tri-nations as wallabies?
Its cool, u get this video of the boys playing cricket in a gymnasium somewhere and they get the ball stuck between a girder and the roof, and THEN they try to get it down. Quite comical.

I got that when i won with the ABs :D, must be just for winning the tri nations regardless of with whom.

i've won the

10 nations
bledisloe cup
6 nations
tri nations
world cup
guiness premiership
all 3 lions tours
world league
world league knock out cup
and the super 14

everything at elite level an still can't edit the represantiv teams :%#%#: , has anyone done it on ps2? i just want to creat a good pacific islanders teams to kick some asses!

Everybody knows that winning the world cup with SA wins the SA at training video, i just have to verify it.

BM

Originally posted by mulu@Mar 25 2006, 12:02 PM
i've won the

10 nations
bledisloe cup
6 nations
tri nations
world cup
guiness premiership
all 3 lions tours
world league
world league knock out cup
and the super 14

everything at elite level an still can't edit the represantiv teams :%#%#: , has anyone done it on ps2? i just want to creat a good pacific islanders teams to kick some asses!
Have you got the Basic Training trophy? (Small shield thing in the corner)

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Mar 26 2006, 10:29 AM
Everybody knows that winning the world cup with SA wins the SA at training video, i just have to verify it.

BM
no it doesnt...

i won it with the boks and got jack all

Just to make sure.... You MUST save your profile to keep the unlockables. I won the Elite World league, and then started playing against the Lions in a tour. Played one match, saved it. Came back it the next day, and I could not play against them. I had to choose the Lions. Then I realised I had clicked "No" on the pop-up asking me to save, thinking "I will save it later".... Stupid stupid stupid....

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Mar 25 2006, 10:29 PM

BM
All you get are the Wallaby videos, one when you win the World cup with anyone, and the other when you win the Tri Nations (which I got using the AB's).