Unlockables?

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by frontline, Jan 25, 2006.

1. in all honesty, there isnt to much to want from a rugby game, in terms of unlockables. highlights reel. special teams (jlo style), edit rep teams. thats about it really.

play against the lions isnt really something you would expect to earn. come to think about it, neither is editing rep teams.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

Yeah.....

We need clips of cheerleaders eh :bravo:...streakers, team brawls, etc lol!

Unlock stadiums, special teams, old teams, players, even unlock a rugby game with only 7 on the field B) ....how hard can that be getting rid of 8 players (the forwards) from a team?

4. Black-Monday

Black-Monday Guest

I saw it on alot internet sites from googleing 'rugby 06 cheats etc' then it said that. I tried it last night and got jack, although percy montgomery holds everything in my hall of fame, 102 points in a tournament.

BM

5. mulu

mulu Guest

know i also finished the basic training and still can't edit the represantiv teams :%#%#:

first i thought i had to win the 6 nations with one of the home unions, but still the grand slam with the scots, didn't change anything...i just see these silly aussie videos...

6. 2wordz

2wordz Guest

Dude, u have to win world league division 1, 2 and 3

7. kaftka

kaftka Guest

I have won Division 2, 1 and Elite. Would I still get it? Because I'm damned if I'm playing four more seasons just to wind up at the top of Division 3.

8. new season?

9. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

Exactly! You should get it at the end of your first new season.

10. kaftka

kaftka Guest

;)

Nah, I have won Division 3.

I was just trying to be difficult and making a point.

11. mulu

mulu Guest

can anybody post a screenshot of his filled trophy cabinet, i would like to compare which trophys are missing in my throphy cabinet ...

:huh:

12. Is the Calcutta cup in the game?

13. Black-Monday

Black-Monday Guest

No, I would download someone's complete profile to check what you need.

BM

14. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

I'm 3 games away from finishing everything on Elite level, any one else out there in this club???

15. EVOL

EVOL Guest

yeah i post my profile for pc on here a we while back now, took forever to complete, especially with trying mod the game as well

16. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

I could imagine, am currently finishing Xbox version. Have technically already done it as finished world league, but didn't finish in top position of Div 2 and 3 so re-doing them. Also done world cup twice, once with NZ (of course being a kiwi) and then with SA to see if that unlockable worked... which it didn't.

Been hard work shirking all my other responsibilities to get it done, girlfriend ain't happy haha... but almost done :)

17. harrison2468

harrison2468 Guest

I did it the other day. I made an awesome Barbarians squad from players from either Tier 2 nations or who are retired from their national squad on the game.

18. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

Sweet good idea. Am officially in the Finished on Elite Level Club now, what an honour :p

Bet my mate there too, haha if you're reading this C A IVERSEN, now I can make my super team!

19. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

I knew it. Here I was trying to get it completed and 'Mr No Life' races ahead and beats me to it! :p :lol:

I knew I should have moved up to elite earlier!

I've still got to complete WL in Elite Division and Guiness Premiership.

20. Black-Monday

Black-Monday Guest

I wish I hadn't started in Pro, I did the Whole WL setup but now I have to do it again in Elite.

Why didn't someone say elite wasn't THAT hard.

BM

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!