• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

URC 2022/2023 Round 9

They care much more about a bend at the waist rather than a bend in the knees
Upright tackles that result in head on head are what they're trying to target atm

Cardiff must have been too exhausted after last week's heroics. Good on Dragons to get a TBP, on the other hand.

Jesus think Lowe is a bit lucky there no? He did lead and fend with the elbow there. I'd say it happens 20 times a game, but surprised on review he wasn't pinged. Cooney didn't look good when he went down.

Some bottle job. Ringrose schooling Ulster.

Jaysus surely that Leinster breakaway maul wasn't legal?

Why wasn't Hume a red card? I missed the rationale

Cardiff must have been too exhausted after last week's heroics. Good on Dragons to get a TBP, on the other hand.
Possibly the altitude as well in terms of tiredness. Too many first team players missing to compete with that bulls team. I think we'd have been against it with them all there! Would have snapped your hand off if you offered me 5 points in the SA away tour.

Big games over Christmas now, need to beat all three of the welsh teams in reality and given the number of away games we have second half of the season.

So, for the first time this season all Welsh regions lost their matches. (Methinks it is more than a little suspicious how all four of them were scheduled to tour SA at the same time).

Don't agree with that either to be honest. Healy's tackle height is awful and it's shoulder to head. Only mitigation is that he probably absorbed the vast majority of the force in the hit, but I don't think that counts for much.

The overturn is largely irrelevant to the bigger take-home.

Once again we **** the bed. Big chance, massive chance, and our fellas proved they ain't got the mentals to get it done. A few years ago we'd Declan Fitzpatrick down the road in Kilcoo for S&C coaching if I remember right. We could probably do with sending someone back up the road to teach them the mental art of finding a way.

That match alone probably spells the end of any talk of trophies for another 5 years. That squad ain't got it - unless they get a massive stroke of luck - although I think that chance was last year when we didn't do enough through the season to secure the home side of the draw. Probably would have won the league then.

The overturn is largely irrelevant to the bigger take-home.

Once again we **** the bed. Big chance, massive chance, and our fellas proved they ain't got the mentals to get it done. A few years ago we'd Declan Fitzpatrick down the road in Kilcoo for S&C coaching if I remember right. We could probably do with sending someone back up the road to teach them the mental art of finding a way.

That match alone probably spells the end of any talk of trophies for another 5 years. That squad ain't got it - unless they get a massive stroke of luck - although I think that chance was last year when we didn't do enough through the season to secure the home side of the draw. Probably would have won the league then.
For all the failures of the four Welsh pro teams, three of them have won silverware more recently than Ulster.

Latest posts