• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

URC round 16: A potential tipping point?

Leinster probably need to get the ball off the park when they're kicking. These will run it back happily enough or send it back with interest.
Edit: Really like O'Brien as a player

Of course Penny on the pick and go, so good at that for someone with no huge weight behind him.

Great that despite kicking a bit more than usual we're still looking to play out when it's on.

I doubt it'd come up and I'd think he's far too polite to have said it - but I hope Keith Earls had a word with Lowry after the game last night. No better man to talk to him about best position vs. desired position in the team.

World class winger that burned several years trying to be something he wasn't but wanted.
100% right. Earls wanted to be a centre. But hardly wasted years as spent 1 proper season trying to play there the rest as a winger and has records to show for itand more importantly from international pov caps and Lions tour to show for it
But 100% agree I hope he did to as Lowry can be an international level 15 or as I said could drift to being the next Marty Moore on potential vs where it ended.

Deeny and Dunne are going well together. Competing well at the lineout and have gotten a few chargedowns.

Sharks are such a frustrating team to watch. All this talent and such poor execution. I feel like I say it every week but Sharks really need to get a new coaching team.

If Leinster win this game it's insane. There are some 3rd/4th choice players out there. Imagine the Sharks will come back into this before too long though.

Sharks are such a frustrating team to watch. All this talent and such poor execution. I feel like I say it every week but Sharks really need to get a new coaching team.

Feel like Hendrikse is really hurting them. Very sloppy and has no real plan.

Edit: haha well ****.

Feel like Hendrikse is really hurting them. Very sloppy and has no real plan.

Edit: haha well ****.

Hendrikse has historically been one of their better players this year. I feel their issue is usually in the centers and missing Am. Their outside backs can do some damage, but their midfield is weak and there hasn't been a huge amount of offloads, apart from that great one for the last try.

Grobler was being a dunce in both of those mauls. Not contributing. Good stand for Leinster.

Edit: uh oh bit of roid rage now

Surely at some point it goes to penalty try for all of these. Constant cynical collapsing or lifting legs.

Smart play. Their scrum is dominant. If there is an illegal collapse here penalty try.

South Africa TMO's are high as a kite they're on another level hahaha how is that not in touch lol

Latest posts