• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

URC round 16: A potential tipping point?

Not loving Jonker the TMO in this one. He is being very forceful on things. Probably was out even after all the reviews and the call to have the chat with Grobler was weird.

LBP is not a bad return. Stop the Stormers from getting 4 tries next week and we should wrap top spot up. Have the safety net game at home to Munster if needed also.

We were missing a bit of experience out there, but decent performance. Both sides will want to be more accurate.

Leinster are real winners tonight.
Superb effort and literally in it to the end.
Some youngsters getting huge experience against seasoned internationals. More I see Harry Byrne the less I'm convinced

Yeah by all rights looking at the sides before the game, Leinster should have been thumped, but they have a system that every player understands and slots into. They were seriously weak on paper, but then a few guys like Ruddock elevated them a bit. Point is a good return and could have been more.

I did not expect Glasgow to get thumped by the Stormers. I thought it would be a close match. o_O

Last edited:
I did not expect Glasgow to get thumped by the Stormers. I thought it would be a close match. o_O
Same here though I did have us as slight favorites. Our coach did say in the media that he felt our 2nd half vs Glasgow was our best showing of the season so far though so there is that.

Latest posts