• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Views

Back to topic guys pleez!
<

Is not anyone else worried about the bug on classic view expecially those who hate side view?

Personally I hate classic 2 view because its the least realistic and confusing where you are on the pitch. One minute you are at one end of the pitch and then the next at the opposite end, or thats how its feels!

Also you don't feel that you are playing two separate halfs in classic 2 view because you are always running up the pitch with the perspective behind your players. I love classic view because one half you are running down the pitch and the second you are running up and this gives you a different perspective on the game, and you really feel like you are playing 2 halfs. It also adds a bit of variety.

Play rugby 2005 on both views and you will see what I mean. Classic view is so much more satisfying. If this bug remans in the PC cversion then the game is unplayable for me as I hate all then other views with a passion. God I hope its not!

Any views?

Originally posted by sanzar+Jan 25 2006, 08:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Jan 25 2006, 08:25 PM)</div>
Originally posted by TheBokke@Jan 25 2006, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by wow!aframeup!@Jan 25 2006, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by ak47@Jan 25 2006, 04:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-mark_shaw
@Jan 25 2006, 04:34 PM
i guess but how many times have i made a break and been tackled coz i cant see the full back!

I'LL ANSWER THIS

WIDESCREEN TV

Problem solved
<
<

<

<
<

ya beat me to it ak....you old fox.

<

<
post bud. If you are new here we all love members with a sense of humour.
He aint new mate
<
. That's the current incarnation of Los Lover! [/b]
I know I felt sick as I only realised after I looked at another thread. Good old Los is back but from what IO have seen lately his new alias will be joining him on that exiled island.

I guess the prozac is wearing off.

Man, you should hang around here more often.

...Basically, he called Mario a ******, Mario told him to sod off, Los Lover said f*** you I don't bow down to noone **** off, mario said fine, los lover said good, st helens said ban, kaftka said banana, chiro said tissue ****a?, everybody said lots of things then wowaframeup said hi i'm los lover, st helens said you back *****?, wowaframeup said no im just here to tell you that after ive halved trevs sales my army of truth and i will kill you and eat your family, st helens said lol, wowaframeup said toodles and one courtcase later hes back posting like old times...

Capeesh*?

*(sp?)

Thanks Kaftka I've been looking for a short description of what happened with this whole thing for a while now...

What is a dummy spit??

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 27 2006, 12:18 AM

...Basically, he called Mario a ******, Mario told him to sod off, Los Lover said f*** you I don't bow down to noone **** off, mario said fine, los lover said good, st helens said ban, kaftka said banana, chiro said tissue ****a?, everybody said lots of things then wowaframeup said hi i'm los lover, st helens said you back *****?, wowaframeup said no im just here to tell you that after ive halved trevs sales my army of truth and i will kill you and eat your family, st helens said lol, wowaframeup said toodles and one courtcase later hes back posting like old times...

Capeesh*?

*(sp?)
I think you are a poet and you don`t yet know it!!

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 27 2006, 12:18 AM

Capeesh*?

*(sp?)
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Best. Post. Ever

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 26 2006, 11:18 PM

Capeesh*?

*(sp?)
Sounds reasonable.

That whole thing could be lyrics for a Streets song or something
<
<
<

Originally posted by TheBokke+Jan 26 2006, 11:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBokke @ Jan 26 2006, 11:03 PM)</div>
Originally posted by sanzar@Jan 25 2006, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by TheBokke@Jan 25 2006, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by wow!aframeup!@Jan 25 2006, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by ak47@Jan 25 2006, 04:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-mark_shaw
@Jan 25 2006, 04:34 PM
i guess but how many times have i made a break and been tackled coz i cant see the full back!

I'LL ANSWER THIS

WIDESCREEN TV

Problem solved
<
<

<

<
<

ya beat me to it ak....you old fox.

<

<
post bud. If you are new here we all love members with a sense of humour.

He aint new mate
<
. That's the current incarnation of Los Lover!
I know I felt sick as I only realised after I looked at another thread. Good old Los is back but from what IO have seen lately his new alias will be joining him on that exiled island.

I guess the prozac is wearing off. [/b]
so you liked my post when you judged it purely on merit, but now knowing who I am (read: WAS) you realise you shouldn't have.

how immature (if this is not the case, then so be it and I apologise, but that seems to be what you are saying).

No prozac...no need. I was defending my honour in the other thread (you mean no doubt the awards thread) as the mods decide the nominations and simply picked on me. If you are gonna have a SH and NH award - what is the point in letting people from the pther hemisphere vote for you. In retrospect I now take the least respected SH poster as a compliment as a hell of a lot of irrelevant Nhers would have voted for me. Cheers for admitting how riled up you got, but in fairness your reaction is indicative of disappointment in your predictions and/or team performances. Sort out your own back yard you NHers....a near winless year of embarrassment has got all of your panties in a twist.

and for the last time, could all of you stop using me as a scapegpat for your own (quite serious) issues.

cheers
<
<

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Jan 27 2006, 02:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Jan 27 2006, 02:19 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Jan 27 2006, 12:18 AM

Capeesh*?

*(sp?)
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Best. Post. Ever [/b]
<
<
<

okay, I second that motion (emotion?)...

we agree on something.
<

Originally posted by wow!aframeup!+Jan 27 2006, 02:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wow!aframeup! @ Jan 27 2006, 02:18 PM)</div>
Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jan 27 2006, 02:19 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Jan 27 2006, 12:18 AM

Capeesh*?

*(sp?)

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Best. Post. Ever
<
<
<

okay, I second that motion (emotion?)...

we agree on something.
<
[/b]
capiche?

<

Latest posts