• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales' extended summer training squad:

G

getofmeland

Wales' extended summer training squad:

Backs: Aled Brew, Lee Byrne, Gareth Cooper, Gavin Evans, Gavin Henson, James Hook, Dafydd James, Thomas James, Mark Jones, Stephen Jones, Kevin Morgan, Sonny Parker, Dwayne Peel, Mike Phillips, Jamie Robinson, Tom Shanklin, Ceri Sweeney, Gareth Thomas, Shane Williams.

Forwards:
Huw Bennett, Colin Charvis, Ian Evans, Ian Gough, Richard Hibbard, Chris Horsman, Will James, Gethin Jenkins, Adam Jones, Duncan Jones, Alun-Wyn Jones, Ryan Jones, Michael Owen, Alix Popham, Matthew Rees, Rob Sidoli, Gavin Thomas, Iestyn Thomas, Jonathan Thomas, Rhys Thomas, T Rhys Thomas, Martyn Williams.

Hes such a tool! Why does he select people who have not featured for Wales in Australia e.g. Dafydd James and Tom James? However these guys should should have started for Wales in Australia! Another moan is the Sidoli and Cooper are both in the squad at the expense of Brent and Williams! It's shocking!

Yeah I'm gutted that Cockbain hasn't been picked. Haven't heard or seen Will James, but apparently he played well for Gloucester last season. He is picked in front of Cockbain because James gives more ball carrying options & is good at defensive lineouts.

I don't get why Cockbain has been left out either, it was obviously down to Sidoli or him, but Sidoli has been rubbish lately, so I don't get it.......

Cooper isn't on form either, but I'm expecting Jenkins to only take 2 scrum halves to the World Cup, i.e. Peel and Phillips, with Shane Williams as extreme backup, so It doesn't make that much difference really.

Time for everyone concerned to get the ****ling problems sorted, lineout and forewrd driving the main two. We need at least two out of three wins in the warmup matches to set us up nicely for the World Cup.

well if this guy makes the same impact cockbain made when he first came into the side.

it'll be cockbain who? still should never of dropped the guy,sidoli should have gone first.

I think it was based on the fact that Cockbain is not a great lineout winner or defensive lineout winner which surprises me!

AWJ and Ian Evans for me!

Let's hope Ian Evans has no problems getting back into the swing of international rugby. I'm confident he'll be back firing on all cylinders, he's just a natural athlete.

I hate Cockbain. He is a cheating ******* who only ever seems to want a fight!

I hate Cockbain. He is a cheating ******* who only ever seems to want a fight! [/b]

:bleh!: :bleh!: :bleh!: :bleh!: :bleh!: :bleh!: :bleh!: :bleh!: :bleh!: :bleh!: :bleh!: :bleh!: :bleh!: :bleh!: :bleh!: :bleh!: :bleh!: :bleh!: :bleh!:

Cockbain is needed in the Welsh Squad for that reason

I hate Cockbain. He is a cheating ******* who only ever seems to want a fight! [/b]

And there are no Irish players like that? Shane Horgan? He is a little twat that tries to start fights and then backs out when the big boys come in

Anywhos Cockbain should be in the squad. Sidoli has been pap for a couple of seasons now