• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales gets dissed...again...

P

Prestwick

This time by KENYA!

Seriously, is this a Welsh habit? England are like the lovable rogues right now as views by the nations outside of the top nine in Rugby. Kenya haven't dissed us...yet :unsure:

I'm seriously surpirsed nobody mentioned how Kenya DEMOLISHED both New Zealand and Fiji recently in the Sevens. Typical top ten arogance and ignorance I guess.

Ladies, the REAL rugby happens OUTSIDE of Europe and the SH. Lets go to the likes of Kenya and Georgia and let the LADS show us GIRLS how its REALLY done.

Nice way to move the spotlight away from Wales.

Always happens when Wales actually win something. :rolleyes:

Well, if you think an thread about Wales linking to an article about Wales is "moving the spotlight away from Wales" then you're quite the paranoid one! :rolleyes:

Besides, Wales doesn't have a wacky warm up dance like Kenya and Kenya really deserve the plaudits after stepping up a gear this season.

But, what can we expect from a bunch of arrogant fans from the top ten. Can't give Kenya the spotlight otherwise we might have to include them in a competition one day! And as we've seen with Argentina we can't have that! :p

(/tongue-in-cheek)

If there was an African Representative team (well, there is but it's not supported) you could get some of the talent from Uganda, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Kenya and those countries and it would make a good advancement for african rugby. The fact that Zimbabwe won the Bowl final at the RWC when they have such poor facilities and support show the raw talent in Africa. The same with Kenya. They are impressive.. i would like to see some of the Kenyans play XV's in Europe or domestic rugby. Guys like Kennedy Tsimba are talented but never really get a chance to get noticed as they don't have the outlet for their talent.

Not these days they aren't. Probably something like the Morris Dancers or the Kenneth Williams All Stars...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Mar 9 2009, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If there was an African Representative team (well, there is but it's not supported) you could get some of the talent from Uganda, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Kenya and those countries and it would make a good advancement for african rugby. The fact that Zimbabwe won the Bowl final at the RWC when they have such poor facilities and support show the raw talent in Africa. The same with Kenya. They are impressive.. i would like to see some of the Kenyans play XV's in Europe or domestic rugby. Guys like Kennedy Tsimba are talented but never really get a chance to get noticed as they don't have the outlet for their talent.[/b]

Tsimba has played both Currie Cup and Super 14 rugby for the Cheetahs. He now plays for the Griffons in the Currie Cup 1st div. He was really good a few years back, but that was only at CC level. He didn't last long at S14 level.

I mentioned before that Kenya looks like becoming the Fiji of Africa, they've been absolutely brilliant this year, which of course is what I like about sevens, anyone can win on their day.
Also, congratulations to Wales on the world cup, my mom and dad got to go, but I was here in SA :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Mar 9 2009, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well, if you think an thread about Wales linking to an article about Wales is "moving the spotlight away from Wales" then you're quite the paranoid one! :rolleyes:

Besides, Wales doesn't have a wacky warm up dance like Kenya and Kenya really deserve the plaudits after stepping up a gear this season.[/b]

I'm Welsh for goodness sake. Paranoid is my middle name! ;)

And my post was tongue in cheek too. :p

Latest posts