• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales v Argentina

Still seeing noting to convince me we're even close to competing with the Ireland's, NZ's, France and Australias of this world. Maybe Australia are a bit more inconsistent but I still fancy us to not get out of the group or QTR final at best. No structure to our attack, we've looked clueless for as long as Pivac has taken over. He's about to guid us to our 3rd 5th place 6N finish in 4 years. I don't know what else the WRU need to get rid of him. Hopefully a spanking from Australia will do it but that is highly optimistic.

Still seeing noting to convince me we're even close to competing with the Ireland's, NZ's, France and Australias of this world. Maybe Australia are a bit more inconsistent but I still fancy us to not get out of the group or QTR final at best. No structure to our attack, we've looked clueless for as long as Pivac has taken over. He's about to guid us to our 3rd 5th place 6N finish in 4 years. I don't know what else the WRU need to get rid of him. Hopefully a spanking from Australia will do it but that is highly optimistic.
Replace Australia with South Africa and sorted. Australia lost to Italy yesterday. They ain't winning the world cup either.

This blaming the regions for players being unfit is hilarious to me. Your the Wales head coach who has publicly called out players lie Rhys Carre for being unfit when explaining why he wasn't in the squad while at the same time picking players who haven't played rugby for 2 plus years. Then there's the point that, I don't know, you could be setting higher standards for these payers. He said he's laid out the law now so that they're ready formIrelancd in a few months and I laughed out loud. What a genius idea, maybe could've done that when you first came in. These players are very well managed for Wales but he loves passing the buck. Never his fault and loves to get his excuses.

He has a point. He's not responsible for player's fitness. On the otherhand he should be setting out his expectations and if players aren't fit enough it should be part of a conversation between him, the regions and the players. Definitely shouldn't be using it as an excuse post match.

Replace Australia with South Africa and sorted. Australia lost to Italy yesterday. They ain't winning the world cup either.
Thing is though, I'm not as worried playing a SA or an Argentina or a team thst not exactly world renowned for their attacking play. We can compete against teams that want an arm wrestle so if we got a SA in a semi final or what have you I'd fancy us more against them to make it a competitive game than I would against the others

He has a point. He's not responsible for player's fitness. On the otherhand he should be setting out his expectations and if players aren't fit enough it should be part of a conversation between him, the regions and the players. Definitely shouldn't be using it as an excuse post match.
For sure he has a point but it just reeks of more excuse making and that he hasn't even bothered to address it until now. He chats a lot of ****

I only just realised that this game against Australia the week after next is outside the international window so no LRZ and to a much lesser extent Wainwright but really annoying Tshiunza will miss out if he did recover from his injury.

I only just realised that this game against Australia the week after next is outside the international window so no LRZ and to a much lesser extent Wainwright but really annoying Tshiunza will miss out if he did recover from his injury.
Just like Scotland played without 6 first line players against Australia

Latest posts