• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales v Italy

6-0 Wales now, suicidal play from Italy there doing all the hard work to get the turnover and then that stupid chip which led to the penalty.

No doubts about that one but given his history Pearson is always likely to go upstairs.

6-5 now with the conversion missed.

Good quick thinking there from Shane Williams taking the quick tap, sometimes they work sometimes they don't, thankfully for Williams it did.

Evans very lucky not to get yellow for that and shocking behaviour from the Welsh crowd.

Red forward not judged after the italian attack...that would be great if the referee could open the 2 eyes.

This Marcato guy looks pretty good. His kicking is decent but in broken play he looks very dangerous.

again this highlights just how gutless the touch judges are for intevening as Mercato finally gets a kick to cut the gap to 5 at half time.

I'm not sure who it was, but one of the Italian's may be down for a citing.
Shoulder barge on Shanklin (?) just after Byrnes try.

Is it just me or has he scored on almost all of his appearances for Wales so far?

I can see a good Marcato even if he missed out two kicks..

Ref, Wasn't there a forward lost ball??

Yeah, Italy are surprisingly playing the most of the rugby. If not for some poor handling, and the width of the post they could have a decent lead at half time. Lots for Gatland to do at half time as the Welsh just cant find a way to bypass this Italian defense.

Yeah kinda noticed a few decisions going the Welsh way. A Welsh knock-on in thier 22 was missed by all (seemed obvious to everyone) and a penalty they should have been awarded when they only got a scrum, in their own half. Frustrating for the Italians, but not game changing.

Evans still not with a yellow card after he didn't move from masi trajectory (even if this one clearly targetted him), while Bergamasco take one after entering by the side on a ruck.

Not really impartial. Walles is clearly a level over Italy, they shouldn't need such an help from Mr Pierson

Its a pity Italy have suddenly gone to peices :(

What about that Marcato eh? About time they've found a back with some bite!

England and Ireland must be ****, when you think about it....

Carving them up now....

[/b]

Wales are just as bad if italy had kickd their goals in tghe first half and scored that unreal try they wouldnt have given hope an might even have won

Carving them up now.... [/b]

Thats not a very nice thing to say about Italy!

I hope your next stuffed crust is rubbish! :p

EDIT: Patience is all that is needed and the greatness will come, case in point the 2nd half of this match. Wales weathered the storm and bided their time before striking.

Wow - well done Wales :bravo:

Getting better faster than I expected. French match will be a classic.

A very tough lesson in the second half, nothing to say about it.

Very good the welch forwards, I am not happy for the man of the match to Lee "Marry Brandybuck" Byrne!!!

Very polite SmokeyMonkey :mellow:

Sorry, I'm hyped, Ive had sum beer. And my school team are 14/14 for the season but we got in a LOAD of fights this morning, so Im hyped basically..

Sorry, I hope you get anchovies on your next pizza instead of pepperoni...

...anchovies...

Latest posts