• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales v. South Africa in DC

Two mix-matched teams, very greasy weather, it's not really a surprise.

I think Anscombe and Williams are struggling as the SA forwards are making sure ball is slow. Makes defending a welsh running game easier. Weather isn't helping the chosen crossfield game Wales are playing. They've had the best success with some narrow take ups, and offload with the forwards.
Game seems a bit cursed what with the NHL play-off and now the weather.
Mish mash teams tend to either go barbarians style as it's so broken up, or just a mess. Unfortunately it's a mess and then also wet and humid.
Torrid

Noooo....not one of the few genuinely exciting players.

IMO rugby union is the best sport in the world as im sure many on here would agree(as it is a rugby forum) but damn this is not a good advert. I like union over league because of the scrums, line outs, rucks and so on but damn im hoping for uncontested scrums as it would speed up the game. Obv wont happen for a reason.

On a side note hope steff evens isnt too serious he's a class player.

Wonder if the Americans fans can sue for false advertising if anyone said it would be an exciting game?

Wales finding a bit of tempo, SA haven't been able to slow the tempo at the ruck down since the first try. Wales need to build a lead as I think SA have more than enough to come back

It's been a mish mash of a game so far save for the last 10! In reality nobody in America is gonna be watching this game anyway so for all the sheep pointing out this is a bad advert it's totally irrelevant anyway ...

Atrocious first 30min. Dire from both sides.

This is also some of the worst tv coverage. The camerawork is truly shocking.

Increidibly poor game management from Wales, playing too much rugby from there. Then threw a pass that wasn't on. Madness at international level.

SA have been shocking. Du Toit has been their only good player thus far.

It's been a mish mash of a game so far save for the last 10! In reality nobody in America is gonna be watching this game anyway so for all the sheep pointing out this is a bad advert it's totally irrelevant anyway ...

I'd imagine most people at the game already love rugby. It's impossivle to find on tv so no one cares.

Harsh call, That didn't look forward to me.

Took some time for Wales to blow off the jetlag but they're hitting their stride a bit now

Latest posts