Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

• Hurricanes 13+

• Hurricanes 12-

• Total voters
After watching this, I am convinced Nonu MUST ALWAYS play in the midfield. The Ellison/Smith combination is as limp as a pensioners penis. [/b]

I agree. I have said this many times before but Cory Jane shouldn't be playing fullback. Even though I like him his attacking ability is wasted out there and his kicking game is average at best. He should be playing wing and Paku should be fullback imo

<div class='quotemain'> After watching this, I am convinced Nonu MUST ALWAYS play in the midfield. The Ellison/Smith combination is as limp as a pensioners penis. [/b]

I agree. I have said this many times before but Cory Jane shouldn't be playing fullback. Even though I like him his attacking ability is wasted out there and his kicking game is average at best. He should be playing wing and Paku should be fullback imo
[/b][/quote]

Yep. Backline should be: 9. Weepu, 10. Gopperth, 11. Gear, 12. Nonu, 13. Smith, 14. Ellison/Jane, 15. Paku

Weepu should also be permanent goal kicker, Gopperth is rather average.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> After watching this, I am convinced Nonu MUST ALWAYS play in the midfield. The Ellison/Smith combination is as limp as a pensioners penis. [/b]

[/b][/quote]

Yep. Backline should be: 9. Weepu, 10. Gopperth, 11. Gear, 12. Nonu, 13. Smith, 14. Ellison/Jane, 15. Paku

Weepu should also be permanent goal kicker, Gopperth is rather average. [/b][/quote]

I hate that c***! I rather have Weepu at 10 but I do want him to make the ABs and our reserve scrum half is pretty average.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

Weepu should also be permanent goal kicker, Gopperth is rather average. [/b][/quote]

I hate that c***! I rather have Weepu at 10 but I do want him to make the ABs and our reserve scrum half is pretty average.
[/b][/quote]

Oh well. At least he's better than that useless ***** David Holwell you were once burdened with.... now he was BAD.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Oh well. At least he's better than that useless ***** David Holwell you were once burdened with.... now he was BAD. [/b][/quote]

Really? I thought he wasn't too bad, at least he was a safer player and less likely to f*** up imo.

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Oh well. At least he's better than that useless ***** David Holwell you were once burdened with.... now he was BAD. [/b][/quote]

Really? I thought he wasn't too bad, at least he was a safer player and less likely to f*** up imo.
[/b][/quote]

He was a very poor goal kicker for one. And yeah.... I always thought the 'Canes were lagging with him at 10 compared to all the other first5's the NZ franchises had.

But yes, I don't know what the story is with Gopperth, he has real talent but always screws up. I reckon he'll be off to Europe soon, he's not going anywhere fast at the moment in NZ lol

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

He was a very poor goal kicker for one. And yeah.... I always thought the 'Canes were lagging with him at 10 compared to all the other first5's the NZ franchises had.

But yes, I don't know what the story is with Gopperth, he has real talent but always screws up. I reckon he'll be off to Europe soon, he's not going anywhere fast at the moment in NZ lol [/b][/quote]

I hope your right

****, abhlf - been a while since youve blessed these forums of your presnece hasnt it?[/b]
Yeah hasnt it just been living in a flat with my gf had no internet, but we split up nowso back at the parents lol.

<div class='quotemain'> ****, abhlf - been a while since youve blessed these forums of your presnece hasnt it?[/b]
Yeah hasnt it just been living in a flat with my gf had no internet, but we split up nowso back at the parents lol. [/b][/quote]

:lol: join the club

http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?sho...34292&st=60

http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?sho...ic=33036&hl=

http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?sho...=33963&st=0

the rugby forum - where manly men ***** and moan about women who suck. in a bad way. like when they use their teeth. :rahh: . resulting in :toss:

Latest posts