• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Warning not for the squemish

****. I just discovered the BME olympics. Now i'm scarred for life. Curses!!!!!
[/b]

Yeah, that one is fake I think. If it were real there would be blood everywhere. Still sick as hell.

<div class='quotemain'>
Nah, haven't checked that one. The worst pic I ever saw was something so evil... geez it's bad... Too evil to be explained on here. Actually saw it by accident and regret it. [/b]

WHAT WAS ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>?????????????????
[/b]

I bet it's the "chechclear" video.

Very haunting video involving 2 Chechen rebels and a Russian soldier, I won't say any more than that. Worst thing I've ever seen in my life, gave me the shits and still does when I think about it.

I also saw some video clip of a soldier. Someone had his foot on his head, and then just popped a knife in there and cut off his head. The image will never disappear.
[/b]

That's it, chechclear. It's farking horrific. [/b][/quote]

I'll never forget watching that video. Whilst it obviously hasn't stuffed my emotions for life, it did make me feel quite hollow for a few minutes and just thinking why.

Just seeing pictures is nothing compared to hearing the sounds, viewing the pure malice of ones actions and seeing the hollow look in the victims eyes.

chechclear :(

Holy ****, that's gotta hurt, even the bar is falling on his head. :eek:

Funny how those Chinese immediately come on the stage and block everything with their signs.
Just to keep up their positive image
[/b]
ugh im happy they did tho didnt want to see any more of that

If you check the wikipedia article about Syphillis (sp ?) , there's a pretty disgusting image of a infected lady's ...(you know what I mean). There's no blood or anything but still, quite shocking.

I have never seen 'goatse' and don't intend to, and 2 girls 1 cup is rank as well. I think that is fake though.

Please do NOT look those things up. It's vile. I went on rotten.com once and i can't imagine who would want to look or be involved with a site with that type of content. It doesn't do anything except make you feel disturbed.. er.

lol I knew a guy who had the strongest stomach EVER. He could watch BME olympics without looking away and most of the time he laughed. Plus he watched executions without flinching and sneaked a video to his gf lol.
Believe it or not he was the nicest guy I ever met haha.

Those videos like 2 girls 1 cup are gross at the time but they don't really have an impact on you like the Chechclear video. **** like that, real life cold blooded acts caught on video and released on the net for peoples entertainment is what sticks with me.

I'll never forget chechclear just because it's so god damn inhuman and just sad.

BME olympics is a fake video. The scrotum bleeds like nothing else (so I am told) and if that retard actually did cut his sack off he'd die from loss of blood before he could finish the job.

That chechclear video is so bad hey! I hate it. The sounds the guy makes and the faces he pulls... the mere sight and thought of what the hell must he be thinking... Pain? Is this the end? It's over??? It bothers me. . . . .

Curiousity got the best of me and I just finished watching that 2 girls 1 cup video and that was some sick s%#! and that BME Pain Olympics might be fake but just watching it still makes you glad yours is still attached and working.

I have to say that there are some real sick f%#! out there and I'm not gonna watch that chechclear video because by the sounds of things it probably will be one of those things that would haunt me for a while.

edit:eek:k so that site I was on that showed the 2 girls 1 cup just popped up a nasty ass video and automatically started playing it was the sickest s%#! I've ever seen in my life wish I hadn't seen it I'd seriously advised people not to get curious just stick to rugby.

F%#! I'm quite angry now wish I hadn't seen that.

That chechclear video is so bad hey! I hate it. The sounds the guy makes and the faces he pulls... the mere sight and thought of what the hell must he be thinking... Pain? Is this the end? It's over??? It bothers me. . . . .
[/b]

Exactly, it's the gargling sound that does it. I had an exam the next morning I saw it, all I could think of was the damn sound.

Exactly, it's the gargling sound that does it. I had an exam the next morning I saw it, all I could think of was the damn sound.[/b]

Did you pass? Was it like:

If a projectile moves with the momentum of....gargle...Dammit! Newton's law is that if a body is.... gargle gargle bleeughghg..... @#$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts