• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wasps Accounts

It's due on the 31st of December, sorry to ruin the conspiracy theories.

The rumours that all isn't well with the squad stem from a singular second hand account as a potential reason as to why Tommy Taylor may be returning to Sale, from a Sale sharks podcast, likely not the biggest fans of Wasps.

From an instant glance reads fairly well i thought although haven't looked into depth by any means.

From an instant glance reads fairly well i thought although haven't looked into depth by any means.

Yeah, could do with an expert having a look and comparing to previous years although 33m revenue and still not making a proper profit is alarming considering the debt existing and loans/bonds due in the next few years.

60m valuation of the Ricoh is going to raise a lot of eyebrows though, that's questionable.

I hope Wasps get through this. They took a big risk moving to Coventry and I would hate to see them fold because of it. The West Midlands can support 2 teams in the top tier and it would be shame if there was only one

I can see trouble for them before long.

Would not be surprised to see them begging Wycombe Wanderers for a ground-share if things go nipples up.

I do know that there is interest in Coventry City and, if they are sold before May 2018, Wasps are going to have to show that they are a viable partner/tenant.

Boom and possible bust?

A fine of half the breach is a joke, it should be double the breach and some points

Heard a strong whisper (not Cadbury's) that Coventry City will be sold before the end of the calendar year.

Where this may leave Wasps in the future remains unclear - there's no guarantee that any potential new owner would want them to stay.

Wasps IMO should return to a purpose-built stadium in London. Did hear that there was some land at Heston (near Heathrow Airport) available?

Heard a strong whisper (not Cadbury's) that Coventry City will be sold before the end of the calendar year.

Where this may leave Wasps in the future remains unclear - there's no guarantee that any potential new owner would want them to stay.

Wasps IMO should return to a purpose-built stadium in London. Did hear that there was some land at Heston (near Heathrow Airport) available?

DOnt Wasps one the stadium now?

A fine of half the breach is a joke, it should be double the breach and some points

The salary cap has an overrun tax upto 5% written in. Wasps were about 0.6% over. After 50k it's an extra pound for every pound. Over 200k it's 3 for every 1.

Considering your salary cap changes during the season depending on how often your internationals play, I'm not surprised that things like this can happen. Wasps also had an unexpected 20% vat bill since one of the main player agencies they deal with moved from being overseas to uk based.

Wasps Fined and suspended from the AWC due to playing 3 more loan players than they are allowed.

Do wasps know the rules at all?

Latest posts