• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

We are Not Italy!

rgman

Academy Player
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Argentina
Victory is not coming in the RC:mad:, but nervous Pumas aren´t like cinderella six nations. Agree?

That´s what I´m talking about.....

The SH Giants wants pain! Pumas must win at home.-

(TRF: you´re right! :cool: Italy won 34-20 over Scotland in 2000 debut in the 6N)

Last edited:
Well, Scotland and Ireland have had some recent success against both SA and Aus so I wouldn't be too quick to bad-mouth those teams. That said I have massive respect for both Argentina and Wales as well even if they havn't quite made the same statements yet by actually beating one of the 'big 3' they are probably more consistent than Scotland.

The Pumas are better than Italy but they need to prove they're not the "Italy of the RC" by winning games - no other standard will do.

If the Pumas beat Australia or New Zealand at home then they will have exceeded Italy's best performance in the 6N from 2000 to 2006 by earning a win and a draw.

I don't think may people see the Pumas like Italy they've shown that they can put the top teams to the test. I personally can't wait for Aus V Arg in Argentina as I feel the home fans may be able to get them home and help them hold onto a lead such as the one they had last weekend.

You can´t compare Scotland with N.Z, S.A or Aus. The Pumas eat Scotland, Italy, Wales and IRELAND for breakfast, and that´s for sure.
The last two times Ireland and Argentina met, we won. Wales the past three times. So I'm not sure what you're eating mate but it isn't us. And for the record I really like the pumas but gway with that shitin

You can´t compare Scotland with N.Z, S.A or Aus. The Pumas eat Scotland, Italy, Wales and IRELAND for breakfast, and that´s for sure.

That's a joke, yous would beat Scotland of course but us as well as Wales would win and have done so last few times we met. You certainly wouldn't eat us for breakfast.

Relax guys

All right.... Arg is the RC Italy (for now)... Italy is the six nations Italy :)...and Scotland is the Italy of UK, everybody happy?

So many Italies, let's invade Poland.

Wait I got that wrong...

All right.... Arg is the RC Italy (for now)... Italy is the six nations Italy :)...and Scotland is the Italy of UK, everybody happy?

Who is the Argentina of the Six Nations? What if we were to go to the Five Nations, who would Argentina be then? If we are talking 1990s, then probably us. 1970s would be quite different.
Can you relate this to league for further clarity? Thanks.

Pumas wants to be a rugby force

The point is the fear of being among the powers of rugby and remain below the high level, which I think happened to Italy (in 12 years never champions) in the 6N ... that's what we don´t want for the brave pumas.

The point is the fear of being among the powers of rugby and remain below the high level, which I think happened to Italy (in 12 years never champions) in the 6N ... that's what we don´t want for the brave pumas.

The matches against NZ and Australia in Argentina will determine whether Los Pumas can be considered the 'Italy of the RC'. Simply put, they need to win one of those games.

Latest posts