Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Possibly

• Total voters
D

DC

Alright this is just ridiculous.. no new members in 2 days.. we need to invade, and we need to invade rapidly and effectively!!

As of right now there are 796 members to this board, how many are actually active, im not sure. Wouldn't be great to have some 30+ members online at one time?!

Starting tonight i am going to start searching for forums to register to and just post a few times with that userbar in your signature, it will help greatly, and i know we can do it!

So my question is are you willing to do this?

and here is the advert

just copy the code :bravo:

alright first site is this one

Front Row Forum

this one is more of a league site, so i have pretty much no use here, although i have posted 2 or 3 times in the rugby union section.. so league experts have a shot.. of course with our banner advert in your sig..

dont mean to sound like a knob but how do you copy the code? I only know how to copy the image and the image site, but not the code to make it as a link.

Originally posted by jinxed_nz@Jul 15 2006, 10:37 AM
dont mean to sound like a knob but how do you copy the code? I only know how to copy the image and the image site, but not the code to make it as a link.
just quote my first post and at the bottom you'll see the stuff for the rugby forum banner advert down there just copy it :cheers:

lol thanks DC ur the BOMdigity! haha

EDIT:

Ive found what seems to be a Welsh rugby forum with around 600 members. Has some quite good things just from first look. Ill post a few posts and see if we can get any bites.

Heres the forum link if you want to go have a look yourself

nice find. i recently promoted on "rugby heads" in their promotion section around 300 members.

Oh man that welsh site is sick. its so badly organised and set out. They have this annoying spell check and the restrictions for avitars are so stricked that almost nothing good will work! I hope they all come here and experiance the freedom and glory of our board!
In other words dont go there for seriouse posting. lol

lol

here is what ive been posting on forums

Hello all members, i am here to spread the word about The Rugby Forum. It is a strong forum with some very strong members. At the end of this July, it will be falling under new hands, and is looking to leap foreward. As of right now there are 800 members. This board, as of right now is primarily a rugby union board, but still has sections for rugby league. Once the new ownership is complete it will become more of a both code site. The staff is really looking foreward into the future once the transfer of ownership is complete, adding tons of new features!

Not only is The Rugby Forum for great rugby banter, and news. But it also boasts some great other parts. Such as a football (soccer) forum, Cricket forum, and a section for all other worldly sports,and not to mention the exclusive gaming sections for Sidhe, EA, and Swordfish rugby gaming. Where you can find several mods for some of your favourite rugby games!

It is also packed full of several other key features, which include, Bi-Annual Awards, The Rugby Shout, Chat Room, Member of the Month,Member Organized Fantasy Rugby,and the list goes on.

Overall The Rugby Forum is a great place for rugby banter, casual chat, and a nice place to visit. The staff is very laid back and the forum itself has a feeling of a close knit society of rugby lovers. So join today, and help The Rugby Forum leap into the very bright future!

Please Click Banner To Advance to The Rugby Forum:

Yep posted, there isnt many of them is there.

OKay so here is the sites so far that ive done and DC has said he has done, dont go and double up. it may annoy them.

# - Front Row Forum
- ScumV World Rugby Forum
#- Rugbyheads
- Scrum.com
- Independant rugby forums (IRF)

# - means DC has done them so dont quote me on them.

nice work, and make sure that when you look at these forums just check some of their sections, cuz ive stumbled across some that are all adverts on there, we wouldnt want them

front row forum, i just want some guys for league to go on their and post about league with the banner in their sig, cuz i dont know anything about league lol

Front Row Forums as in League (****) Unlimited?

We don't want those inbreds here... except Moffo. He's my Hero.

I have lots of Hero's.

Originally posted by Ripper@Jul 16 2006, 02:05 PM
Front Row Forums as in League (****) Unlimited?

We don't want those inbreds here... except Moffo. He's my Hero.
arent i an inbred as well :lol:

Latest posts