• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

We Need to talk about Worcester

I'm so sorry @EdBirch , 22 seconds to end players, non-playing staffs and others careers/jobs at Worcester Warriors feels like a huge injustice and the signs that the RFU/Premiership Rugby needs to play a bigger part in providing oversight of these clubs.
Really appreciate it @will311293

Heartbroken doesn't really do it justice. Feel so much for the players and staff

Really appreciate it @will311293

Heartbroken doesn't really do it justice. Feel so much for the players and staff
6df5235acc9bd547b99e4e8f36a302b4.gif

Struggling to wrap my head around that it was allowed to go this far. Will hurt for a long time seeing the likes of Hill, Lawrence, Shillcock and others playing in different jerseys but they have to look after their careers and lives.

Really hope the cowboys get brought to justice

I wonder whether to help Wuss out, clubs could loan a player out for no additional cost. help build back, same way though if I was Wuss I would do a "We are Marshall" concept. Give the best young talent out there a first team spot and say go... plus players left over and a few left field talents.

I was hoping next season that it would be similar to the Sarries loan out of players, too early to tell i guess and players won't want to hang around for this season to see if that can happen

I was hoping next season that it would be similar to the Sarries loan out of players, too early to tell i guess and players won't want to hang around for this season to see if that can happen
If we survive, i'm sure we could loan some out. Think we currently loan 6-7 to Ampthill!

Feels a bit rough that we've already been punted off the table but i guess it was inevitable

Looking at the worcester squad
Langdon
Kvesic
Clegg
Simpson
shillcock
Venter
Heward
Could find prem clubs looking at them once injuries start happening

Williams and Doel prob to a welsh region
Butler is worth a punt depending on rehab

Looking at the worcester squad