• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

We Need to talk about Worcester

I think if anything the suspension will remain but maybe the relegation would be reversed if the appeal is successful

The question for us now is if a buyer is agreed etc, what will our squad look like as about 50% of this years squad has gone on long term contracts. Rightfully so as they have lives, careers and families to look after.

Last edited:
The question for us now is if a buyer is agreed etc, what will our squad look like as about 50% of this years squad has gone on long term contracts. Rightfully so as they have lives, careers and families to look after.
just settle for playing Rugby again next season.

Last edited:
Dimes leading a consortium wanting to buy Wuss now - unnamed financial backers, Dimes as CEO, ex-Sale lawyer Mike Blood and ex-Tigers CEO Simon Cohen making up the board

Dimes leading a consortium wanting to buy Wuss now - unnamed financial backers, Dimes as CEO, ex-Sale lawyer Mike Blood and ex-Tigers CEO Simon Cohen making up the board
Lucky them! Dimes will get it right for sure. If Wasps don't come back, I would genuinely start supporting Wuss, as this club feels like it would be run right,

I think this is right so far:

Ted Hill to Bath
Ollie Lawrence to Bath
Fergus Lee-Warner to Bath
Valery Morozov to Bath
Billy Searle to Bath
Jamie Shillcock to Bath
Joe Batley to Bristol
Jay Tyack to Bristol
Noah Heward to Bristol
Seb Atkinson to Gloucester
Alex Hearle to Gloucester
Finn Theobold-Thomas to Gloucester
Fin Smith to Northampton Saints
Tom Howe to Saracens
Andrew Kitchener to Saracens
Gareth Simpson to Saracens
Beck Cutting to Ampthill
Will Chudley to Coventry
Tom Dodd to Coventry
Kai Owen to Doncaster Knights
Oli Morris to Munster
Rory Sutherland to Ulster
Duhan van der Merwe to Edinburgh
Cameron Neild to Glasgow
Matt Kvesic to Zebre
Renato Giammarioli to Bordeaux
Curtis Langdon to Montpellier
Francois Venter to (SA) Sharks
Santiago Medrano to Western Force
Ashley Beck to Merthyr

I've said many times in private conversations, rugby governance is backwards, amateurish, deluded and treated as a big game. Whilst things like tactics, training, medical advice etc have all improved massively, the base governance and marketing of the game has been pitiful and barely appears to have moved on since the amateur era. This isn't just the RFU but for WR as well. It's part of the reason rugby is struggling so much to grow and could even be shrinking around the world. The major governing bodies are filled with incompetent old farts in suits who do not have a diligent or forward thinking bone in their body, just poddling along for a laugh.

People higher up in rugby are long overdue a proper bollocking for their mismanagement.

Latest posts