• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Well we had to concede eventually...

S

Sir Speedy

Typical that it's Irish who break our record-setting streak. <_<

11 - 6 to Irish at half time. Sounds like a dire affair. The scrum is being molested (in general, though Sale are getting the worse end of it...), the backlines are both running well though it's quite scrappy. Cueto's been crap. Turner's being sluaghtered. Irish's backline is making me have a heart attack. :(
Also, Chris Bell has been yellow carded. :<

We knew that anyway. <_< Hopefully he'll be on in the second half; he's leagues ahead of Bell...

Wow, we've been almost laughably bad. Ball knocked on with the try-line begging sums us up tonight. Damn them Irish! :rolleyes:

Holy moley! They're doing a number on you! Thats the bonus point they've secured now!

I was going to start singing "Are they Saints in disguise" before I remembered that Sale have scored lots of tries this season...

I guess it's best to concede four tries in one game that one of each in four games... <_<

Er..not if that four try defeat comes back to bite you on the arse because Irish get a top four place courtesy of that 4 Try BP ;)

Do not fret! Everything will be fine! The Rail Companies have introduced a simpler and more efficient ticketing system!

Does it involve numbers? We're screwed if that's the case, given the amount of OVERLAPS we had today. :angry:

I just knew the wheels would come off against the Exiles.

Time to put it behind us, move onto the next game.

f*** me, that's a turnup. Irish look awesome this season; plus they would've won at Welford road if it weren't for Hewat's kicking.

I still think the Armitage brothers should be hanging around the England squad...

Latest posts